Suprise trip- Alex

(Y/N) POV

I had landed in Orlando this afternoon. I had decided to use my  free weekend to make a surprise trip to visit my girlfriend.

However she was busy tonight, so I decided that I would hang out with Ash and Ali tonight and surprise her in the morning.

I heard Ali gasp causing me to turn her way as we walked into the restaurant.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Ash asked looking at her wife with concern

I followed her gaze and I felt my heart stop. Alex was here with Servando. From the way she was smiling and holding his hand over the table, I could tell this wasn't just friends meeting up for lunch.

"(Y/n)" Ali said looking at me to read my reaction, which broke from Alex and looking back at them with a lost expression

"I'll handle this" Ash said angrily as she went to head to Alex

"Wait!" I said grabbing her arm and stopping her

"Are you sure?" Ali asked

"Yeah, I have to do it. I'll be back" I said as they nodded as looked at me with sympathy

I took a deep breath before placing a fake friendly smile on my face before heading over to the table.

As I got closer I saw Alex's eyes widen as she moved her hand and just stared at me

"Alex and Servando, it's nice to see you guys" I said keeping the smile on my face as I hide how I really felt

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Servando asked with genuine curiosity. I mean how could he know the person he is on a date with is in a relationship if we were keeping it from the public, I guess I see why now I though bitterly.

"Had a free weekend, decided to come see some people and taken in the beach" I said as I glanced at Alex who was now avoiding eye contact

"Well I should get back to Ash and Ali. I wouldn't want to intruded any more on your date" I said with a smile as took more look at Alex who was looked like she was in distress at the situation before I quickly turned and walked away and out the place as I felt tears come to my eyes as I pulled my phone to text Alex.

Alex: in case it wasn't obvious, we're done

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder as I looked up to see Ali and Ash giving me looks of sympathy as Ali wiped my tears.

"I think tonight sounds like wine, ice cream, and movie night" she said as they lead me back to their place.

I couldn't be more grateful to have them with me at the moment.

——————————————————————-

It's been a few weeks since my trip to Orlando. Now we are meeting up for a national camp and it's going to be the first time I've seen since. She had texted me and called for the first week, but stop after I stopped responding. I haven't told anyone what happen, as far as anyone knows we just broke up. It was hard to convince Ali and Ash to keep what happen quiet, but I did. My club teammates in Portland have been supportive and have helped me get through everything, even with me not telling what happened. Just telling them that Alex and I broke up.

We arrived at the hotel and to say I want nervous would be a lie. I know everyone is going to be asking questions and she will want to talk.

I was able to put away my things in my room I was sharing with Morgan before heading down conference to join the team.

As soon as Ali and Ash saw me they instantly brought me into hug

"I've missed you guys" I said releasing them before Ash dragged me to a seat next to her.

"So gonna tell us why you guys broke up. You both are upset by whatever it was" Kelley asked looking at me as I gave her a look of shock as Ali, Ash, and my Portland teammates glared at her

"She didn't say anything to you?" I Asked, thinking she would have at least told her best friend

"No and I would like to know why my best friend is upset" Kelley said now glaring at me while I just rolled my eyes

"Because we broke up, that's why. Now everyone needs to drop it and stop asking questions. What happened is between us, no one else's business." I said looking at them and I heard Ash mumble under breath "Your to nice to her" and Kelley glared at her and Ash glared back.

"Seriously you guys" I said just wanting to move past everything

"Okay, we will listen" Lindsey said answering for everyone as she wrapped an arm around me and gave her a thankful look. She has really been their for me since I've returned from Orlando.

That's when I heard the door open and everyone looked over and it was her. It was Alex.

As soon as our eyes made contact, I quickly turned away and I feel Lindsey give my shoulder a squeeze for a support.

What I was not expecting was for to come and stand right in front of me, making me feel uneasy.

"Can we please talk?" Alex said awkwardly standing in front of me, a look you do not see on her often

"No" Ash answered with glare as she wrapped an arm around me protectively causing several of our teammates to look at Ash in shock at the hostility coming from Ali and Ash as they both glared at Alex.

"Sure, might as well get this conversation over with" I said surprising everyone, including myself.

"Are you sure?" Ali asked and I gave her a small smile with a nod "I'll be okay" I said as I walked away with Alex. I needed closure so I could completely move on.

We headed to her hotel room, the walked was quite and tense.

I followed her into her room

"What do you want to talk about Alex?" I said with blank face as I lend against wall as she took a seat on the bed

I watched as she ran her hand through her hair before looking up at me with tears in her eyes

"I'm so sorry" she cried and it took everything in me to hold myself together. I was finally getting back to self, I don't need to go back to being the mess I was the first two weeks.

"Your sorry you got caught, not that you did it" I said with a straight face which seem to catch her off guard

"For how long? How long were you dating the both of us?" I asked as my voice wavered some, fearing the answer. Especially when she looked hesitant to answer

"4 months" she said and I just nodded my head as I turned to leave, how could I have not know for that long? How could she hurt me for that long?

"Please, it was a mistake. I don't love him, I love you!" She cried out causing to turn around as tears filled my eyes

"Want to know what my biggest mistake was? My biggest mistake wasn't falling in love with you.It was thinking you had fallen for me to"

"I am in love with you!" Alex said with a distress face as she moved towards me and I held up my hand to stop her

"You love me, like you love the rest of our friends. What you did, is not something you do to someone you are in love with. Some one you want to marry, have kids with, a future with" with said with a defeated face as a few tears fell. I quickly wiped them as I walked out of the room with Alex not stopping you this time.