3-Prince 🤴🏻

Prince...~~~

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Jk's Office Cabin......
(Night Time)

(Dirty talks........🔞👀 ahead if you are comfortable then read or skip if you not comfortable.)

Jk always work late night in his cabin and sleep in his office bedroom which he made beside his cabin specially.

He is a workaholic, punctual, man of his words and responsible person for every field personally/professionally.

He furrowed when he heard knocked at his door while watching time 11:30 in this time no one work in this office except jk and his guards.

Jk didn't say anything he lean back on his chair while loosing his tie and roll his sleeves gawking at door blankly.

"Come in." Jk said coldly in sometimes later when he again heard knocked he raised his an eyebrow when he saw.

A lady in his late 20's came inside the cabin smiling while seductive walk & closed the door behind her sighing in need.

"You must be tired Mr Jeon. I thought to make a cup of coffee for you." She said and kept coffee mug on his desk he nods looking at the coffee mug.

"You need anything else sir?!" She ask  biting her lower lip, alluring him and trying to seduce him.

"No you can go and you don't need to stay late night in office." Jk said coldly and sign her to get out she fake smile while nodding her head.

"You didn't get my hidden words sir." She said seductively while leaning on the desk, keeping her cleavage on the display for jk and touching sensually his own neck.

Jk clenched files while fisting out his
cigarette and lightning while looking into her eyes darkly. She gulp in fear still try to act cool infront of the Devil
King.

"Can you unhidden the word for me. So I can understand you clearly Miss Yoona." Jk said huskily while puffing on his cigarette she smile widely and nodded her head multiple times.

"I can help you to release your stress of your whole work." She whispered looking his piercing thin lips he nods blankly.

"How?" Jk asked leaning forward and kept his elbow on the desk and kept
his chin on his between both hands.

"I can suxk your stress oopsss I mean 
your dixk Mr Jeon." She said licking her lips while pointing down to him jk chuckle darkly while leaning back on his chair.

"And." Jk asked while closing his eyes and puffing and puffing out the smoke she chuckle sighing cause of need and sat on the desk.

"You can fuxk me in your whole office room even in your bedroom."She said breathing heavily seductively jk open his dark bambi eyes looking at her for sometimes smirking.

"Lay on the sofa." Jk said she nodded and went towards sofa jk sigh while shaking his head and went towards the sofa groaning in frustration.

'Why.' Jk asked in his mind inhaling some deep breath, removing his tie and fisting out his gun.

Morning Time......

Sunshine peeked through the curtains while lighted over the mild dark room
into bright room.

A cute fluffy baby bear whine pouting when someone pull his blanket softly and caressing his curly hair softly.

"Wake up fluffy bear." Tae wide open his doe eyes when he hear his mother voice and sat up abruptly on the bed his mother giggles at his fluffy bear.