5-The Villain 👀

The Villain...~~~

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tae's Room......

Tae came in the room running from downstairs and shut the door harshly an anger pout adoring on his cherry plumpy lips.

He went towards a drawer while fist out a cell phone and dial his uncle no his uncle pick up in one ring.

"Hey butterfly! You haven't slept yet." His uncle inquiry he whine over call his uncle didn't understand a single word.

"Say in human language Bub." He said annoyingly he whine more mumbling meanie can't even understand his bub language.

"Sorry my little butterfly! Now tell me what happen to you?" His uncle asked he sulk and shout loudly over the call.

"Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage." Tae whine loudly over the call jimin gasped happily and giggles.

"Wow its a great news butterfly! Don't be panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping.' He consoled him he look at the phone screen seriously jiminahhh.

"WTH." Tae shout over the call jimin gasped in fear and scold him don't use this word or else your grandma will wipe my back with her sleeper tae giggles.

"But you always say this word, when someone annoyed you. I don't know what it means." Tae said giggling jim chuckled mumble 'its mean what the heaven.' Tae made an O shape on his pouty lips nodding.

"Then, why will grandma wipe you its not bad word." Tae said pouting jimin hummed and thought to change topic.

"Leave it bub. You want to marry your doll. Then,why are you whinning now huh." Jimin said furrowing Tae palm his face in disbelief.

"He didn't fixed my marriage with my doll. He fixed my marriage with The Villain." Tae said while gritting teeth jim become silent for sometimes then shout over the call suddenly tae kept his phone a little far from his ear.

"How the fuxking hell he fixed your marriage in this early age and didn't thought to inform me. Just wait I am coming baby you don't have to worry btw what is the name of groom and what he do for living, leave him I will see him when I came there and your father too." Jim said and cut the call without listening tae's next words.

He is Ma... Jimin cut the call tae glare at his phone pouting and stomped his feet.

"He is like momma too." Tae whined while threw his phone on the bed and lay on the bed on his stomach pouting

Tae fiddling with his stuff toy soon his pout change into a mischievous smirk and he again dial a number.

Few Moments Later~~~

I will not marry a villain what will happen to my prince charming if I marry him." Tae pout and close his eyes while covering himself with a duvet in comfort.

He furrow when he hear lots of horn sounds. He groaned while marching towards the balcony in frustration.

When he came in the balcony he saw lot's of caravan van parking infront of his home. Jk, Mr Jeon and his team is sitting around a bonfire he rolled his doe eyes.

"Hey Villain!" Tae shout from balcony jk chuckle and turn his head towards him while wiggle his eyebrows in inquiry.

"Stop making noises its disturbing my sleep. Why are you all still here." Tae ask furrowing jk look at mingyu with a annoyed sigh.

"Will you stop looking at him." Jk said in his deep voice mingyu looked away instantly and jk looked at suga sighing

"We are staying here tonight and will go tomorrow morning." Suga said tae nods pouting annoyingly and shut the door before mumbling don't make any sound.