11-Kiss Me 👄

Kiss Me...~~~

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

In Taekook's Bedroom......

Tae, Hyunsu and jungsu came inside taekook room giggling while running and jump on the bed.

They are blabbering to each other and hyunsu asking so many queries about jk same goes to jungsu.

Tae answer their every question with a pout while asking did they like him as his husband they nodded giggling.

jk ignore them while working on his laptop immensely but hearing their every conversation attentively with his blank face.

Cutie hfdydshjdsvjjegjisfbhh.... 🔥❤️

Few Moments Later~~~

Jk looked at three kids blankly while kept his laptop on the table and gets up strided towards the bed.

"It's time to sleep." Jk said tae nodded while pouting and lay on the bed and twin also lay each side of taehyung jk furrowed.

"Are they minions going to sleep here
with you?" Jk asked annoying with his blank face they nodded mumbling yes

"Where will they go alone." Tae said he nods looking at them blankly and looked away sighing.

"Then, where will I sleep?" Jk said he gasp while making some space for jk he chuckle darkly and shake his head

"You really think I can sleep between them." Jk said raising his an eyebrow tae pout mumbling 'then where you will sleep and don't worry they will not pee on the bed.'

Jk mentally slap his own face, took a pillow and a blanket strided towards balcony. Tae pout looking at his back.

"He don't like us." Twin said he shake his mumbling 'he have a big body so he can't adjust here.' They nod smiling

"Taetae hyungie we brought your fav bunny stuff toy." Jungsu said and give him a bun stuff toy he take it happily

"Wow! My Cocky." Tae said hugging his fav bunny stuff toy they giggles at him while closing their eyes tae also close his eyes.

Jk sigh looking at tae blankly and sat on the couch eyes still fixed on him.

"I can sleep without him right? When he don't need me then why I need him. But I never sleep peacefully those yrs. His hugs make me slee..." Jk shrugged his thought while looking in the dark sky without moon.

"He will hug that Cocky not me." Jk mumble and lay on the couch while feeling so much uncomfortable. He groan while toasting on the couch.

Midnight~~~