14-Amuesment Park 🏩

Amusement Park...~~~

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Outside Of The Park.........

"Yaaaah! Park! Park! Park!" Tae chirp, squealing and jumping infront of the park while clapped his hand jk look at him furrowing and gasped when tae suddenly launch on him.

"KooKoo! Thank You!" Tae shouted in enthusiasm and pecked on his cheeks, chin and lips. Jk groan while blushed messily avoiding suga, gyu, jack and hobi's teasing gaze they chuckled.

"Can't you stay still for some second." Jk growled in irritation looking at him tae looked at him furrowing for some seconds and giggles.

"Look! I stayed still for some second. Now let's go inside." Tae whined while pouted jk sighed while shake his head in helplessly other laughed secretly.

'Fine! Let's go my whiny QUEEN baby.'
Jk said while chuckled darkly he pout and hold his arm and try to drag him

Tae blink his eyes confusedly when jk didn't budge a single inch he looked at him furrowing.

Jk chuckled while looking at him with his one raised eyebrow tae whine and plead him to walk he nods smirking n walk with him inside the park.

"Wait!" Tae said while stopped on his track jk looked at him furrowing and asked what happened? Others lookin at him too in curious.

"Why is there no one in the park." He asked while looking whole over area jk chuckled and dragged him towards a shop.

Tae pout mumbled 'muscles monster.' Jk chuckled and both stood infront of a hairband shop.

Jk looked whole over stole and find a tiger hairband and looked at tae with his void bambi eyes.

"I bought this amusement park. You can come here whenever you want." Jk said he gasp while looked at him with his bright anime doe eyes.

"Really! When you left your Mafia stuffs." Tae said giggling he looked at him with so done and make him wore a tiger hairband tae smile looking at his hairband while roll his doe eyes.

"I didn't quite anything I just bought it don't run your little brain too much." Jk said while pinched his nose softly he pout while glared at him.

Then he look at the shop smiling and
take a bunny hairband. He went to jk with tiptoe and try to make him wear the bunny hairband but jk back away while glaring at him.

Tae glare back and pulled him closer with his tie, put the bunny hairband
on his head giggling jk sigh helplessly

"Fuxking stop laughin.... cut off

Jk stop scolding at his team members when tae pecked on his lips he closed his eyes and pecked him back softly.

They looked at their Mafia King with wide eyes, with mouth ajar so much shockingly.

"This much anger isn't good for health KooKoo. You will fall sick." Tae pouted he sighed and ask him where he want to go first tae smile widely.

Tae make thinking face cutely jk cood at him mentally with his blanked face

"Rollercoaster!" He shouted suddenly
they flinched cause of his bear's voice except jk they look at him annoyingly

Jk nod and made his way towards the rollercoaster he intertwined his hand

...

"Cotton CANDY!" Tae shouted jk nods
gave him cotton candy and tae made him eat the candy while blackmailed him emotionally.