25-Party💃🏻

Party...~~~

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

TaeKook's Bedroom......

'Hubbbyyyy please come naaaaa.' Tae whined hugging him dearly he sighed

'I've some important work. I will come early before they annouced you as new Co-Ceo.' Jk said while caresses his hair he pout sadly and looked down.

'Let me doll you up for your special day and party.' Jk said and drag him towards his closet he sulked.

Jk wash him, select suit for him, made him wear and do his hair perfectly he puffed his cheeks angrily.

He is sitting with his blank face a sad pout adoring on his plum lip jk smile at his mad baby bear.

Jk pecked on his lip multiple time and apply cherry pink lip gloss on tae's lip

He glared at him and look away when jk done his work he smile and went to
change his clothe as well for his work.

Tae looked at his reflection blankly a smile crept on his heart shape lip and start admiring his own reflection with amusement.

'Hehe i'm looking beautiful. Of course I will look beautiful cause my hubby doll me up perfectly humph.' He said while look at his own reflection proudly.

Few Minutes Later

Tae side eyeing his husband reflection when jk took the perfume bottle while smirked and tilt his head.

Power couple 💞

...

'Hubby? Are you really going to attend  meeting?' Tae asked furrowing he nod nervously he turned around and raise his an eyebrow

'You only wear black clothes then why are you wearing this grey outfit huby. Is something special today?' He asked innocently he nod while avoided his gaze.

'You are telling a lie to me, didn't you.' Tae said with his blank face he shook head nervously this made him more suspicious.

'Are you cheating on me?' Tae asked in his cracked voice jk gasp while shook his head vigorously Tae's lip wobble.

'I will never think about it baby. Then how can I cheat on you?' Jk said and cupped his cheeks he pout sniffing.

Jk pecked on his chin softly, caresses his cheeks and connected forehead.

'Fine! I'm coming with you just don't be sad.' Jk said and hug him he snuggled in his crook pouting.

'Your meeting?' Tae mumble jk giggles.