8-Burn Down 🔥

Burn Down...~~~

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Previous......

"I wi...ll not cau...se I di...dn't..... cut off

"I SAID APOLOGIZE." He shout at him tae flinch badly cried while breathing improper his body shiver because of fear.

"FOR WHAT?" All turn around widing eyes maids and servent stop on their track in fear while listening deep cold voice & seeing The Mafia King is here.

"Jungk.... Jk cut off Mr Jeon words he sighed in irritation and glare at tae.

"I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT." Jk shout while coming towards them looking at tae thoroughly who looking down.

He came here first time when yoongi told him what Mingyu said last night.

"He is a bra... Jk cut off his step mom

"I'm asking to him. No need to bark." Jk said pointing towards tae without looking to anyone. She looked at him angrily while rolled her eyes in mind.

"Why haven't you changed your dress yet." Jk ask while standing infront of him. He sniffed mumble 'don't talk to me.' Jk chuckled darkly while leaning towards his face.

( 6feet Jk's height in this ff/ 5.9 tae's)

"I'm not dying to talk." Jk said huskily
he glare at him with his blur doe eyes angrily. Jk anger raised more seeing his teary eyes he furrow when he saw The Red Mark on his cheek.

"Who slapped you?" Jk asked while lifted his face through his chin tae hiccups while breathing heavily and slap his hands away Jk groan.

"Yo..u ca..re." Tae asked breathed out cause of hiccups JK shake his head in disbelief and look at his father while raised his an eyebrow.

"Wow! Mr Jeon you took care of him very well." Jk said in mocking while glaring at everyone with his dark orbs

"What happened here?" Jk ask calmly tae sniffed while hiccuping looking at jk with his blur vision.

"I..it's a..ll your fau..lt. Why you le...ft me wit..h this oldy?" Tae cried jk sigh while closing his eyes, threading hair with his fingers and sighing heavily.

"I thought you will stay here happily." Jk said looking at his father blankly he sniffed while pouting. Mr Jeon looked away sighing.

"Guess I was wrong that I beleive on him. He never take care of me so how can he take care of my wife." Jk said chuckled bitterly tae pout blinking his tears away his father looking at him with hurt eyes Mrs Jeon gritting her teeth in anger.

"I ca..me for breakfast she or..der her
(Ji-hoon) to gave me only bread I said I don't like bread." Tae cried while in law voice mumbling what happened jk listening blankly others too and he told him everything.

"I a..m not a li..ar." Tae hiccups while breathing, sniffing and looking at his so called father in law who is looking down in embarassed.

"He di...didn't listen me." Tae crying in his palm while hiccuping badly jk sigh

"Were you really a Mafia King?" Jk ask to Mr Jeon while shaking his head in displeased and look at his step mother

"You are lucky that you are his wife." Jk said and pick up tae in bridal style he gasp and hold him hesitantly other too shocked.

"He is my wife Jeon Taehyung Devil's Queen." Jk said expressionless looking at his so called family with his Bambi void eyes.

"If you try to mess with him you try to mess with the Devil King and you all know very well what's happen when someone try to mess with Me." Jk said sternly in his deep cold voice tae sniff hiding in his crook feeling dizzy cause of crying, exhausted and hunger.