22-I Will Not 💕

I Will Not...~~~

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

In The Garden......

'A...Are y...ou cry......ing.' Tae shuttered shockingly while tried to pulled away but jk held him more dearly he sighed

'I can't beleive you are crying! Let me see your crying face.' Tae said giggling he groan in his crook tae smile while caresses his back softly.

'OMG! The Devil King is crying for his lovely wify.' Tae said laughing & tears fall from his doe eyes while mumble sweet words to make jk calm down.

'I will not.' Jk whispered in his crook tae smile widely while pecked on his shoulder softly and caresses his hair

'Yes, I will not treat other like I treat you love.' Jk said sighing tae hum he smile nervously.

'I didn't go to Daegu to marry you.' Jk said he furrow while pull him away 'then, why did you go' tae asked while kept his chin on Jk's chest looking at him pouting jk coo at him.

'To kill you.' Jk said pouting and look down tae looked at him in disbelief 'why?' Tae asked in whisper looking into his teary eyes jk sighed sadly.

'I thought if I kill you then, my father will not force me to marry anyone.' Jk said while fiddling with tae's pout.

'Then, why did you marry me instead of killing me?!' Tae ask jk look at him and shrug his shoulder tae glared at him.

'I don't know. When I see you my mind or I say my heart denied to kill you.' Jk said while straight looked into his doe eyes with his bambi eyea and his eyes screaming only truth.

'So, I decided to marry you and I don't
treat others nicely the way I treat you every single second.' Jk said firmly he nods pouting while start hitting him.

Jk chuckled while hold his soft hand and pecked on his hands tae glare at him.

'Don't touch me humph.' Tae huff and puff his cheeks while looked away jk smile and held his chin softly.

'Maybe your innocence protect you to get killed by Devil king.' Jk said while laughing tae whined monster hubby.

Jk giggles while hugged him dearly and tae snuggled in his warm arms sulking jk pecked on his earlobe 'now, come with me. Aren't you missing our home, huh?' Jk asked while cupped his cheeks he nods while pouted sadly jk kiss his pout softly.

'Then, le.... cut off

Jk stop when his watch start ringing. He sigh while pecked on his forehead and hug him securely.

'Stay here I will come to take you with me after this work.' Jk mumble he nod while hugged him dearly and mumble lobe uuuu hubby jk nod and pull away sighing.

'Don't trouble anyone.' Jk said pecking on his lips he whined while thrashed his legs jk smile.

'Trouble but not much and i'll handle them.' Jk said while squeezes cheeks softly and bite it softly tae giggles.

'You are exceptional Jeon Taehyung only you have the power to make me feel so vulnerable, ticklish in stomach and arouse my manhood.' Jk whisper before his lips tae whined while hide his blush cheeks in his palm he smile softly and peck on his forehead.

'Now, you are blushing after asking me the query, huh my shy QUEEN.' Jk said while babying him in his embrace tae whined shyly in his crook.

'Go and do your work.' Tae mumble in his crook jk nod and kiss him lovingly tae kiss him back shyly jk chuckled.