7-Liar 💔

Liar...~~~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

JEON Mansion......

"He is Kim Taehyung Jungkook's wife. From now he will stay here." Mr Jeon said his family nods tae bow mumble
greetings they nods smiling Mrs Jeon roll her eyes mentally.

"He is my wife Jeon Meesha and my son Jeon Minjae and Jeon Minjin my only daughter." Mr Jeon said smiling tae smile too genuinely fiddling with his hem shyly.

"You guys make him comfortable in our home." Mr Jeon said to his twins kids they nod mumbling 'Of course Dad' he nods proudly and look at a maid.

"Ji-hoon show him his room." Mr Jeon said to a maid who nods and sign him to follow her tae nods and follow her.

"Jae and Jin you both go to sleep." Mrs Jeon said sternly they nodded and run towards their room giggling, talking about Tae's beauty and planning how to make him their friend.

In Mr Jeon's bedroom....

"What's the need to take him here. He have his husband house." Meesha said annoyingly while applied moisturizer
on his face, hand and necks.

"He is a busy person Meesha. We can't left him alone in his dark house." He said sighing she nods in irritation and sat beside him.

"Still, anyways how long he will going to stay here." She asked furrowing he sigh while laying on the bed mumble.

"Mhm maybe 3 years." Mr Jeon said she gasp in disbelief while glaring at him he chuckled nervously, avoiding her gaze.

"I'll not take care of him." She said lay on the bed turning his back he sighed and hug her from behind pecking on his shoulder.

"There are so many maids. You don't have to worry baby. Just let him play with our kids. So, he don't get bore." He said Mrs Jeon hummed closing her eyes he caresses her bxxbs softly.

"We should sleep." She said removing his hand giggling he chuckle turning her and kiss her softly mumbling later in between kiss.

He hovered over her while sliding her night gown while biting, suxking and squeezing her in his arm.

She is moaning in kiss while threaded his hair with her finger sensually he start undressing her.

She is 8 years younger than Mr Jeon. They do 2 or 3 rounds and sleep each other arm. (48_40 age) 😅

Other hand tae sniffing under blanket pouting, mumbling and crying silently cause he is hungry.

"I'll not talk to him. How dare he left me with that oldy." Tae sniffed while curling himself into a ball to surpress his stomach whenever it growls cause of hunger.

"Ma, Momma!" Tae whined and drunk the water and trying to sleep but it's not happening cause of his hunger.

~~~ In A Cottage ~~~

"Ahhnn daddy." A lady moan when he thrust inside her deep while wanting more so she push herself more on his member.

"Don't move sl*t." He said while thrust inhuman speed she moan in pain and pleasure.

"Ther..re ye..sss go dee...per da..ddy." She moan he thrust while slapping on her bxtt.

"You are such a wh*r.... They gasped

"What the hell who are you?" The man shouted at when a man entered while breaking the door harshly.
(korean daya😂)