31-I Love You❤️

I Love You...~~~

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

TaeKook's Bedroom......

1a.m. (night)...

'I want JUICE!'

5 minutes later...

'I said strawberry juice not orange.'

Another 5 minutes later...

'Kept it aside I want butterscotch!!!'

2 minutes later...

'Ice cream, gummy bear and chips.'

10 minutes later...

'Yeah gimme only gummy bear.'

2 second later...

'No!'

'Actually.'

'Threw this all I don't want anything.' Tae mumble pouting jk gave him 'wth' look while staring at snacks moutain.

'You are keep ordering for everything from past 30 minutes and not having single bite from them and now you're telling me to throw it are you serious.' Jk asked in frustration he nods head with tight lipped smile.

'I ate one gummy bear.' Tae said he fake giggles in trustrated.

'Then, why you told me to brought this all thing if you only wanted to thew.' Jk asked annoyingly he shrug and laid on the bed.

I wanted to eat, now I don't want to eat it just simple.' Tae said pouting jk fake smile.

'His pregnancy harmone more childish than his normal self.' He mumble with heavy sigh.

'I want banana milk.' Tae said pouting jk raised his an eyebrow and looked at his dear banana milk.

Then jk looked back to his wify who is looking at him already innocently with his puppy doe eyes.

'Don't dare to throw this or else I will throw you outside of my penthouse.' Jk warned him tae giggles and sip banana milk.

'Mhmm it's yummy.' Tae moaned while sipped the banana milk jk nod his head proudly 'I know.' Jk mumbled.

'Hubby I think our baby too loves this milk.' Tae said while caresses his eight months baby bump jk giggles.

'Did bun said that?' Jk asked and peck on his cheeks and baby bump he shook his head.

'He always starts kicking whenever I drink banana milk.' Tae said showing him baby's kick jk cood at his little bun.

'Of course he will like this cause he is my bun.' Jk said caressing his bump he pouted 'our baby.' Tae whined jk smile.

'Our babybun.' Jk mumble and take him in his embrace softly he snuggled in his crook.

'Sleep love its late.' Jk said he hummed in reply and looked at him with his doe eyes lovingly.

Jk smile and pecked on his eyes softly he smile and closed his eyes snuggled in his chest.

I'ts been 2 yrs of their official marriage
Yoomin got marriage 1 years ago now, tae is 8 month pregnant.