26-Shield🛡️

Shield...~~~

🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯

In The Party......

'King lot's of people coming from the upstair with weapons.' Suga said and strided upstair along with Mingyu Jk looked at his wife and he widen his bambi eyes.

'It's not our enemy.' Jk said while run in a snap towards his wife other gasp cause of rush become dumfounded.

'Taehyung!' Jk shouted and hugged his tae protectively in his embrace and he crouch down hovering him securely.

Tae gasped and hold him firmly and heard lot's of firing sound together.

Jk took out his gun and start firing while shielding taehyung securely.

Suga already sent signal to his teams as soon as he aware of the danger in the upstair.

Crowd went wild cause of firing and lot's of people got shot Kim's guards securing Kim family.

'Hubby.' He whispered while looking at his hand full of bloods and its his husband blood jk pushed him away.

He landed on lisa's arm 'Take him out as soon as possible safe and sound.' Jk groan she nod and drag him instantly.

Jk's team members covering securely to their QUEEN. Jk sigh in relief and turned around.

Jk firing and fighting with enemies tae thrashing, wiggling and crying in lisa hold messily.

'Leave Me!' Tae shouted looking at his husband make grabby hand towards him.

'Hubby!!!' He called him in horrified when jk kneel down cause of so much pain and lisa drag him outside of the venue.

'I want to go inside! Leave me noona.' Tae shout crying in her embrace she push him inside car and order drive to drove away immediately.

'You are so bad! Let me go.' Tae cried she child lock him while trying best to made him calm.

... Few hours Later ...

Jk, suga, mingyu and other members fight well till the end and kill the lot's of enemies and captive some of them for interrogation.

Suga Mingyu rush worriedly towards  their King. Jk groan while kneel down cause of unbearable pain.

He got shot so many bullets on arms, back and chest when he protects his QUEEN.

Suga held him in his embrace mingyu call emergency line while controlled his all emotion after seeing his friend in this situation.

'Take care of your QUEEN. They will come again.' Jk said while coughing blood they forbade him to talk and promise him they will take care of QUEEN.

Mingyu lift him carefull and walked outside of the venue Suga follow him with concern and trying to not cry.

... In The Hospital ...

Tae crying in his father crook while complaining about his husband that how he got shot instead of him, push him away and order lisa to take him far away.

The....they are so bad dada you know what he did and their minions to me.' He cried in his crook he shook head.

'What he think of himself he will do anything without my permission I'm his QUEEN i've the right to discuss or fight there but no he just pushed me away and even got shot cause of me.' tae rambled crying hysterically joon listening while mumble sweet words to made him calm.