16-Trainning🙇🏼

Trainning...~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jeon's Corp.......

... 1 Year Later ...

Taehyung complete his basic training
through Lisa, Mingyu and Jackson in one year.

Now, Taehyung will learn his advance training to Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook

Tae learned everything quickly while along with his study and he learn too
house chores for his cute husband.

In this one year they both came closer to each other physically, mentally and  heartily too.

They always make time to spent each other in their busy schedule while jk took him on date whenever tae asked him.

Jk sometimes took his wify in Mafia's party, deals and meetings. So that tae can learn about these Mafia stuffs in better way.

And world should get to know who is this cute creature for them, for their team and for their Devil King The Jeon Jungkook

'Devil's QUEEN.'

So they will beware from him to hurt, to touch and admiring otherwise their king will wiped their existences from the two worlds.

Right now Suga is pissed off cause of Devil's QUEEN stubbornness, playing around and shouting continuously in happiness whenever he perform best or sadness whenever he can't able to do the task properly.

"Focus on your aim QUEEN and held the knife like this, understood." Suga said while controlling his anger tae nods pouting while looked at knife.

"Hmm good! Now attack on me." He said tae giggles mischievously while nods head Suga give him WTH look while ready to defence himself.

Tae attack him the way he taught him suga held his wrist while twist it and push him on the ground and kept his feet on his neck lightly.

'You are slow our Devil's little QUEEN. What you learned in one year, huh?" He mockingly asked while squeezes Tae's cheeks with his boot a little bit harshly.

Tae still processing what just happen he patted his hand on the ground he removed his feet tae looked at him.

"Wow! How did you do that? PLEASE TEACH ME UNCLE." Tae shouted with happiness squealing, jumping while giggling on his place suga just shook his head in frustration then furrow.

"What did you call me?" Suga asked he giggles while wiggle his eyebrows he looked at him weirdly when tae give him a hard hit on his chest.

"Don't act innocent infront of me you grandpa." He said giggling suga raised his an eyebrows tae rolled his eyes in irritation.

"You are trying to impress my uncle jimin. So, in case you will be my cute kitty cat uncle, right." Tae said while flipped his curly hair sassy way suga gulped while looked away he poke on his blush cheeks.

"Kitty grandpa is being shy shy now." Tae said laughing he sighed and asked him to focus on the training he nods.

Yoongi trying his best to impress jim's twin and jimin too while taking them on friendly date, buying gift and make time for them etc etc.

Jimin too enjoyed to spent time with him but sometimes refused his offers whenever he feel sad or thought bout his late husband.

His twins loved suga so much and ask his mom to marry this kitten who just ignored their wish making excuses.