4-Monster 🤨

Monster...~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Daegue......
(evening 6p.m)

Suga and Jk sitting on a same sofa like king. Jk staring with his dark eyes at Kims nervous face with his blank void face.

 Jk staring with his dark eyes at Kims nervous face with his blank void face

Mr Jeon, Mingyu sitting beside a sofa while leaning on the sofa in comfort.

Jin already serve some snack for them and coffee. RM and his mother sitting infront of the sofa with small smile.

"Call my son in law Mr Kim. I m really eager to see your son." Jiwan said Rm
nods hesitantly and look at jin.

"Excuse me." Jin said while made his way towards his son room they nods except JK.

"Is my father forcing you all?" Jk ask in his deep cold voice they shake their head instantly he glare for sometimes

'liars.' Jk said while chuckled bitterly they avert their gaze in embarrassed jk lean back shaking his head with a small smirk.

"Here comes my baby prince." He said while going towards him others snap their head Mr Jeon smile widely suga furrowed mumbling he is so young jk nods blankly while admiring his soon to be wife with his blank bambi eyes gyu admiring him with his dreamy eyes.

''From which angle he looks perfect." JK asked to suga who chuckled at his question and lean towards him a little bit.

"Your Majesty! from your father Jeon Jewan eyesight angle.' Suga said while boringly mock on him he roll his eyes.

"From Every angle." Gyu said with his dreamy eyes smiling crazily yoonkook give him 'WTH' look.

"Fuxking Hell." Jk shout at gyu angrily
while hitting him on his head he pout while caressing his head suga chuckle at them.

"He is soon to be Queen, down your eyes before I poke these useless eyes." Jk said while gritting his teeth he sigh while nodding his head.

Jeon and Tae's grandma shaking their head in disbelief 'how can they talked infront of all about his soon to be wife

Tae wear red t-shirt and gray trouser he came with his Dada while looking at them blankly with his wide big doe eyes.

'Why is he sad.' Jk thought in his mind inhaling breath to control his anger on Mingyu, who still looking at tae with his heart eyes.

' Jk thought in his mind inhaling breath to control his anger on Mingyu, who still looking at tae with his heart eyes