28-Duel👊🏻

Duel...~~~

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️

Fighting Arena......

'No need to show any mercy.' Suga said he nod while gawking at his opponent

'We need to change ur hair style after this duel, QUEEN.' Gyu said playing with his poodle hair he looked at him curiousity.

'Is that so.' He mumble he nods Suga and lisa looking at them so done face.

'How about black. Yours hubby's fav colour.' He said while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly he giggles shyly and look down.

'Stop distracting him!' Suga said while hit on his head he rolled his eyes and caresses his head.

'I'm just lighting up his mood.' He said pouting 'like this.' Suga mumble while pushed him away tae pressure his lip innocently.

'Thank you hyung it's work.' Tae said smiling genuinely he held his chest dramatically.

'Look you grandpa humph!' He said in proud and took seat infront of arena.

Suga smile secretly and shook head...

'Are you ready?' Suga asked coldly he nod sighing heavily and step forward.

...

Both opponent stood infront of each other Mr Oh smirking Tae maintain his poker face.

'There's no rule, no mercy and no backing away.' Tae thoughts suga's words sighing in disbelief.

Tae took deep breath while thought bout what suga hyung informed him about the fighting's rule.

'How can they didn't set any rules everyone made rules and apply those rules but these.' Tae gritted his teeths angrily.

'Stupid Mafia's.' Tae chuckled cause he is also Mafia Queen himself 'I swear to God after winning will first change this stupid rules.' Tae thought

He said in determination and nod his head when a bald man ask him that is he 'ready.'

'He went towards sitting area leaving me with this muscles pig.' Tae pov and he focus on his opponent blankly who is smirking at him.

'My opponent hmm how I'm supposed to win over him he is stronger, taller and skilled than me.' Tae sighed and mumble 'naive like me.'

'I wonder does he even have a weak point.' Tae thought looking at him top  to bottom and shook his head 'I don't think so.'

Everyone have weak point and we've to find that weak point to turn the table in your favour My Queen... Jk's words echoed in his mind he breath erotically

'I wonder what is his weakness? Woah that was so closed. I've to focus on him for right now' Tae thought and dodged smoothly when Oh attacked him first

'Not bad Queen! I thought I will knock you out just with my one punch.' Said Oh and mumble again.

'No worries i'll end up soon.' He said laughing like some kinds of evils tae make disgust face.

Tae squinted his eyes 'stupid pig.' He thought and smirk 'I found his weak point.'

Tae grin while strided towards Mr Oh he taken back and that's when he hit on his adam apple, with his all power or strength in snap multiple times.