6-Devil's Queen 🔥🤴🏻

Devil's Queen...~~~

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

In The Living room......

Tae ascending from the stair he saw jk standing infront of the end of the stair while looking at him already with his bambi void eyes.

Tae look at his mom breathing heavily Jin nods while patting on his back he sigh and made his way towards him.

Jk forward his hand while staring into his blue doe eyes. He look at him then back to his forward hand.

'Forget about prince charming baby. Now, King is your husband and your everything.

Jin words echoed in his mind he sigh and keep his soft hand on his rough one's hesitantly.

Both staring at their intertwined hand then look at each other with their big, wide bambi and doe eyes and feeling each other touch first time.

"Ehm! Can we start." Mr Jeon cleared his throat and mumbled taekook look at him jk nods sighing and made his way towards sofa with his Queen.

Advocate read the marriage papers he take taekook's parents signature and suga gyu signature as their witness.

"Here King." The advocate said while forwarding paper and he show where to sign he nods while look at his pouty Queen then sign it with quiver hands.

Tae furrow while looked at his quiver hands. He shrugged while mumbling, pouting and fiddling with his hem.

'Is it necessary to call king everytime.' Jk chuckled while sighing and looked at him with his cold bambi eyes.

' Jk chuckled while sighing and looked at him with his cold bambi eyes

Imagine poodle hair with same color. 🤭

"Its your turn." Jk said giving him the papers while showing him where to sign. He nods pouting.

Tae looked at him mumbling here jk nods then he sign carefully and give back to jk.

"Congratulation Devil's Queen." Jk said in his deep cold voice tae shiver while fisting his sweater paw jk raise his an eyebrow.