23-Into Pleasure💞

Into Pleasure...~~~

💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥

Penthouse......

Taekook walk inside penthouse while kissing each other hungrily jk patted on his cute bum softly.

Tae smile while jump up and wrapped his leg around jk's waist and snake his
hand around his shoulder.

Jk held him securely while squeezing, caressing and kissing him hungrily. Jk went upstair towards their room.

'My love! I'm thinking to change your punishment into pleasure.' Jk said in between kiss while caressing his bum and thighs sensually.

'Do whatever you want.' Tae mumble while threading his hair and deepen the kiss.

'Let's shower together.' Jk said strided inside the washroom tae whine while pulled away from kiss pouting.

'Hubbbyyyy!' Tae sulked while showed him his doe puppy eyes he pecked on his eyes 'you will going to enjoy todays shower my innocent bubu.' Jk said and make him sat on the sink carefully he looked at jk confusedly pouting.

'May I.' Jk asked while held his shirt's button tae nods his head sulking and sat properly.

'Today I will not wrap a towel around you baby. I want to see everything.' Jk said before his lip he blinked his doe eyes.

'Can I see urs everything that belongs to me, huh?!' Jk huskily asked he nod in daze 'You already saw me right.' He asked jk shook his head while pecked on his jawline tae moan closing eyes.

'I didn't dare to see or else I can't able to control myself.' Jk said pecking on his caller bone tae threading his hair.

'Baby who told you that GOD makes babies.' Jk asked while slide down his shirt and held bra strap while kissed his cleavages hungrily tae moan in so much pleasure.

'Ammhhhaa muh gra...grandma.' Tae moaned while pull him closer jk stop while back away while looked at him blankly.

'This old lady taught him everything wrong.' Jk thought tae looked at him innocently with his half hooded eyes

'Baby.' Jk said while cupped his face he looked at him innocently and tae pecked on his mole giggling jk smile.

'God gave us things to make lot's of babies. HE didn't give us directly. We have to work hard for babies.' Jk said he gasp while wide his doe eyes and cupped his cheeks sniffing jk becomes panicked.

'Hey hey! Don't cry bubu. Why are you crying? Shu don't cry.' Jk said pecking on his wobbled lips he cried more in his crook.

'That's why we still don't have babies and I thought GOD is angry with tae tae. Why didn't you tell me earlier so we can make lot's of babies together.' Tae cried while thrashing in his arm jk looked at him dumbfounded.

'Look at him a baby wants a baby.' Jk thought laughing mentally and held his chin sternly he glared at him.

'Kitten! You are so young for babies we will make babies some years later hm.' Jk said softly he pouted while shook his head mumble I want babies now.

'I said some years later.' Jk shouted in whispered while looking straight into his teary doe eyes with his dark orbes.

Tae sniffed while nods his head slowly jk sighed and take him in his embrace.