17-Anniversary 💞

Anniversary...~~~

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

Penthouse......
(1 weeks later)

"Happy Anniversary My KooKoo." Tae squealed in happiness while jumping on the bed Jk looked at him boringly.

"What?!" Tae furrowed he shook his head mumbled nothing tae nods his head.

"Then, show some enthusiasm." Tae said while sat on his stomach and hit on his chest whining he chuckle and raised his an eyebrows and held his bum teasingly.

"I don't know how to do it." Jk said he gave him tight lipped smile and he lay beside him while turned his back.

"First forced me to marry him. Now, you are not even remember about our anniversary neither you are showing any enthusiasm." Tae said while pout and covered his head with blanket jk closed his eyes while chuckled darkly

"Let me sleep peacefully for once." Jk groaned while turned his back too he huffed while push him with his bum jk didn't budge from his place even a little bit but smirk when he felt his soft bum.

"Muscles monster." Tae whined while wiggling legs, hands and whole body jk sighed while turned towards him.

Jk took his whiny tiger in his embrace
while kiss him hell out tae wiggle and hitting him, its not effecting jk even a bit.

He kissed him and suxked his bxxbs whole night while squeezing his bum, bxxbs and waist sensually mumbling

'Happy Anniversary! Love." Tae just glared at him while slap him hard jk chuckled while kissing him lovingly.

"I love you KooKoo." Tae whispered before his lips. Jk laughed throwing his head back tae looked at him with confusion.

"Aww! My little darling love isn't exist special in my life. It's the fake thing It dies with time." Jk said tae nods head with his blank face and snuggle in jk's crook.

"You shouldn't talk about these fake stuff." Jk said he nods in his crook jk hummed while scoop him in arms.

"I love you." Tae mumble and pecked on his heart while closed his doe eyes sighing in releif after feeling jk's rest- less heart beat.

Jk groan angrily while remind him to not mention about fake thing he nods.

Tae staring at nothing while thinking about jk's life what his father told him when jk went for his business trip.

Flashback...

'His mother left him with his father when he was 4 or 5 years old.' Joon said tae pouted sadly while sniffing.

'Well she never took care of jungkook in those five years. Maid took care him and his grandma.' Tae nods and leaned on his father shoulder crying cause of his husband painful past.

'His father send him boarding school. Then, started his mafia training with strictness.' Tae gasped and mumble Koo was kid joon nods his head while continue telling him about his Koo.

'His father only asked about his study, training and business stuff that it and he lives with his family happily.' Joon said.

'They are enjoying while left my Koo alone." Tae said sniffing his father smile and pecked on his forehead.

"Take care of your KooKoo cause you are his everything. I know he do not know about any kind of emotion cause he didn't get any kind of emotion in his 24 yrs of life still he gives respect, talk in his limit and a man of his words. So you have to keep patience son to win his cold or stone heart.' Joon said tae nods firmly.