29-Devil😈

Devil...~~~

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Song Jo Company......

(I'm not good in action or crime scene so bear with this childish & nonsense plot.😄)

Mr Song walked inside his cabin while scrolling his phone and divert his gaze from the phone to his bossy chair.

When he feels that someone already sitting on his chair he become shock still maintain his the blank face and  squinted his eyes.

'Who are you? And who allow you to came inside my cabin and took mine seat?' He said coldly and yelled other person chuckle and clapped his hand

'You are an amazing actor Mr Song. I wonder why have you not got an oscar award.' Said giggling while he kept his both leg on his desk and made a poker face.

'I'm calling security. I don't know what are you blabber.... Cut off.

'Go ahead!' He said smiling sweetly he furrow while raised his an eyebrow in questioning.

'Drop the act, now.' He said while grit his teeth angrily and gawking at him with fierce tiger eyes.

'Are you trapping me?' Song asked he shook his head 'already trapped you.' He mumble.

'Are you sure mm Jeon Taehyung?' He asked smirking tae clench his dagger and fake smile.

'I know you will show your dirty moves don't worry I prepared everything well' Tae said and held the desk tightly.

'I already know about this plan little Kim.' Song said while backing away a little bit that's when someone burst inside the cabin from the window.

Tae threw dagger towards Song Jo and made shield of his desk securely while back away instantly.

Dagger hit Song's upper shoulder and unluckily its didn't dig in his shoulder and he cursed him under his breath.

Tae peek from the desk and saw three well build man in black uniform stood infront of Song Jo.

'Get that little bitxh.' He shouted while pointed towards the desk they forward towards desk attentively.

A man hit the desk with his leg other aiming to fire they look at each other confusedly when they didn't find any one behind the desk.

'Where were he go?' A man said Song breath hitched when he feel someone's presence behind him.

'Once I were too slow then, my sweet hubby specially trained me that how can we moves fast in a blink.' Tae said while kept the dagger on song's neck other didn't fire cause of Mr Song.

'You can't escape from here Taehyung.'
Song said breathing heavily he rolled his eyes.

'Who wants to escape?' He said while dig dragger little bit he groan cause of pain.

Tae already press emergency button in the watch and looked at the infront of the three men.

Tae groan in pain when song hit on his stomach, tae fall back other instantly point their gun towards him.

Song caresses his neck while groaning in pain and looked at tae angrily and march towards him.

'You little piece of sh.... What the hell! How can you let him flew away moron' Song shouted at them when tae threw lot's of dagger together on three men and flew away in snap giggling other hissing in pain.