27-Challenge🤝

Challenge...~~~

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

In Tae's Room......

'WHAT THE HELL!!! How can you let him go alone huh?' Suga shout at lisa she flinched badly and looked at him trembling with fear.

'He looks so scary and devasted that's why I prefer to let him go and I asked security to follow him.' She said with quivered breath he furrow with nod

'Where did he go?' He asked lisa sigh sadly while looked down mumbling.

'I don't know. He just drag Mr Mo with him and he was not crying like before.' She said worriedly he nod sighing and left the room.

'Send His location.' Suga order in his earpiece coldly they send his location to him immediately.

'Already start troubling us.' Suga said groaning and sat in the car long with Mingyu and drove away toward tae's location.

...

Suga hult on his step when he see the whole beach decorated beautifully he bite his wobble lip and took the deep breath to calm his emotion and walk further.

Suga sighed in releif, walked towards Taehyung and he took seat beside him

Tae staring at the vast ocean with his void doe eyes while sitting on beach Suga cleared his throat.

'You should stay with him not here. I guess.' He whispered with struggle.

'Let's go home it's not safe here.' Suga said sighing and gets up while looked at him blankly waiting for him to say something or come with him but he didn't do anything just sitting silently.

Sometime later he gets up and walked towards his car silently he follow him.

Mr Mo open the car door for him tae sat comfortably and he close the door.

'You want to come with us Sir.' Mr mo asked he shook his head while biting his lip.

'Go home safely I'm coming with my car.' He mumble Mr Mo nod while took seat on driver seat and drove away suga followed his car.

...

Guards bowed while opened the door for Taehyung. He walk inside the Jk's treatment room silently and sit beside him.

Suga stood at the door and sign other to empty the room. They all nod and left the room except chan.

'Press that button if you need my help.' Chan said showing a red button while walked towards door he nod without looking at him.

'You will become so strong, until I will be your shield.' Jk said while pecking on his whole over face he giggles and mumble.

'Like captain's America shield.' Tae ask giggles he chuckle while nod his head

Tae chuckle bitterly 'Next time there's no need to be my shield ever and tried to push me away or else I will marry to a prince charming understood villain.' Tae threat sniffing pout form on lip.

'Muscles monster won't you punish me for talking about get married someone else instead of you.' He whisper while lean closer to his face.

He caresses his locks softly and peck on his forehead he hug him carefully.

'I can't express how much I loved your surprise hubby!' Tae choked in tears while hide his face in his crook.

And...