13-College Crush 😶

College Crush...~~~

📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙

In The Living Room......

"Butterfly." Jimin squeal while came in the living room hug his nephew he giggles hugging him back his twin too
join in the hug.

Jimin wave his hand cutely to jk who looked away instantly he roll his eyes and pull away from hug.

"Taetae my baby bear." Jin came tae giggles and run towards him jk sighed in frustration Mingyu chuckled Suga looking at jimin with his moist eyes shockingly.

"Taetae." Tae look towards stair with his wide boxy smile and run jk rolled his eyes and look at Suga and Mingyu mumble

"Can't they come together and what happen to you?" Jk asked coldly suga shake his head while avoiding gaze jk look at gyu while raise his an eyebrow he shrugged.

"Please take your seat." Jin said while coming towards them smiling jk nods and sat on a sofa and sign them to sit they nods and sat in another sofa.

"Dada." Tae chirp while squealing in his arm Joon laughed while hugging him dearly and they settle down on the sofa.

"If I am not mistaken, you are Yoongi right." Jimin said squinted his eyes he looked at him blankly while nodding his head jk, gyu and others looking at them curious.

"Omg small world right Mr shooting guard." Jimin giggles amusedly suga chuckle bitterly finally tae asked how do they know each jk feeling proud on his wife mentally.

'Fuxking finally someone have brain here.' Jk thought groaning and sigh.

"He was junior in college and best basketball player in our uni." Jimin said suga smile at tae when he look at him amusedly while clapped his hand twins too giggling jk smirk at his wify.

"Omg your college crush Park Jimin. Am I right hyung." Gyu squeal while looking at jimin who chuckled at him other laughed jk look at him concern.

Suga give him tight lipped smile while mumbling dangerously 'Thank you for reminder and for the big annoucement  Gyu.' He laugh nervously while asking apologize and look away avoiding his dark gaze he know he is doomed now.

"Aww don't feel embarrass Min Yoongi I know am very pretty and everyone's crush in our college." Jimin said sassy way while flipping his imaginary hair
others chuckled at him suga smile.

'It's more than just a mere crush min I didn't still forgot you even for a single second.' Suga thought and come back from his thought when jin said.

"Yeah! You are my brother afterall." Jin said in sassy way giggling Joon smile like a whipped cream jimin rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say HANDSOME I said VERY PRETTY." Jimin said with his tight lips smile while emphasized the words jin shrugged 'What's the different.' Jimin sigh mumble 'spelling.' While laughed on his own jokes.

"What is crush?" Tae ask furrowing jk looked at his wife blankly jimin smile and told him what is crush he made O shap on his lips jk bite his lip gawking
at his puker lips.

"How's Hyunsik hyung? did he come." Suga ask while looking at everywhere in the living room Jimin smile faded away others too twins stop talking to Tae's grandma and look at his mother sadly.

"Excuse me you all talk I should bring some snacks." Jimin said smiling with his moist eyes and made his way suga nods others smile sadly.

"Don't mention about him infront of my uncle." Tae said angrily pouting while glaring at him trio furrowed suga nodded confusedly the twin run towards his mumma same goes to tae.