19-Party Party Yeah🎉

Party Party Yeah...~~~

...........................................................

Kim Mansion......

Author Pov ✨

'Momma! Dada! Grandma!' Tae chirp while walked inside the mansion his parents and grandma chuckle while strided towards him.

He hug his mother dearly his father patted his head with soft smile and grandma pull him in her embrace.

'Is jungkook going somewhere again?' Joon asked he shook his head while pouting and told them everything.

'Baby! You shouldn't leave him alone there and more over for 2 years. Don't you think it's too much.' Jin said they nodded except grandma he boringly looked at them.

'Yeah! I already told you to take care of him and will stay beside him then, why you do this to him baby.' Joon calmly ask he pouted, looked down, whined too.

'He tried to stop him so many times, still this stubborn kid's of your didn't listen to him for once and came here.' Jimin said he glared at him angrily while mumble meanie uncle. Jim roll his eyes.

'Is that true?' Joon asked to tae he nod pouting they sighed heavily looking at him blankly.

'Then, Why didn't you list.... Jin words cut off by grandma.

'Enough!' She shouted they looked at him confusedly she sigh and cupped his face softly.

'It's good that he don't love you baby and send him here itself. Now, you are free from that monster.' Grandma said while pecked on his forehead he scoff angrily.

'Grandma how many tim... Cut off

'Finally! You understand that he don't deserve you baby.' She said patting his cheeks softly he give him wth look his parents shook their head in disbelief.

'Now, I will search a prince charming for my baby bea ..... cut off

'No! You don't need to find anyone for this devil's QUEEN or else his King will burn that prince charming alive.' Tae said with a cold tone then looked at his parents.

'Dada, momma, I know what im doing. Don't worry he will come here soon to take me away from here with him.' Tae said they nods smiling and asked him to fresh up then have dinner with us grandma looked at them furrowing.

'Where is jungsu and hyunsu?' Tae ask to Jimin they totally ignored grandma presence.

'In their room.' Jin said he nods while walked towards their room mumbled.

'Let me play for sometimes momma. Then, i'll have my supper with my bro.' Jin nods smiling.

Few Moments Later~~~ 

Tae looking in the sky while standing in the balcony, gripping railing and a pout adoring on his lips.

'Meanie bunny, stupid villain, muscles monster didn't consider it necessary  to call me for once if I arrived safely.' Tae gibberish to himself while blink his tears away and puffed his cheeks

'Why will he ask to me when he send his minions behind me of course they already informed about me to King.' Tae said huffing while thought about his dear HUSBAND's some words.

'Habitual.'

(A little bit truth though...)

'Fake.'