Chapter 16

First of all i want to say that this chapter will have a very big twist. so we will have to zoom to the big day. the WEDDING :) hope you guys like the twist that i came up with :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"i called the resort and they said that our dates are free so i booked a 1 week stay." i jumped out of my chair and hugged spike. it was so beautiful and it is more intimate than going to italy with other tourist.

" i love you!"i hugged him tighter then i heard the doorbell. i came to the intercome to see who it was and i saw the same girl i saw yesterday at the parking lot.

"is Spike there?" the girl said. i opened the door and Spike was right behind me. when he saw who it was he stopped and stared at the stunning girl in front of me

"Melissa?"

"hey Spikey, i've missed you"

Chapter 16

Nella's POV

Spikey? who is this girl?

"Hey Mel! how have you been?" spike gave her a hug then smiled at her. they must be close friends.

"I'm good. i heard from Jake that you lived here. i was so surprised to find out that you're going to get married! i'm so thrilled for you!" she was cheerful about the whole thing that i just sat there and watched.

Spike walked out of the way from the door and invited "Mel" inside our house. he walked over to me and reached for my hand so that i could stand up.

"by the way Mel, this is Nella. My fiance." i held my hand out to shake her hand. she accepted it with a smile on her face but i don't know something's just not right about this picture.

"Nice to meet you Nella. I'm Melissa. I'm one of Spike's firends back in Boston" she smiled at me so i just dismissed the thoughts from my head.

"i really want to stay and chat Spike, but i have to go. i have a dinner meeting with one of my dad's clients in 20 mins i just stopped by to congratulate you and see who the lucky girl is" he hugged him and surprisingly she hugged me too then she waved and was out the door.

"wow, she's so pretty why didn't you go for her?" i teased Spike but the smile on his face faded.

"well we kinda dated back in Boston. she was my first real girl friend there" i was shocked but i wanted to know more.

"c'mon tell me everything" i urged him on while i sat at the couch and looked at him. he sat down opposite me and sighed.

"well , we were classmates since third grade and she was like a best friend of some sort. i had a crush on her but i didn't act on it until 9th grade. she liked me too so we went out until junior year. but Jake came. he took her form me but not in a way that he did with Sam. he just became a part of our group and Mel was always in his classes so they spent most of the tme together. then one day Mel told me we needed to talk." he stopped for a while. i nodded to tell him that i was listening.

"well Mel told me that she was not in love with me anymore and that we should just go back to being friends again because she doesn't want to lose me as a friend. At first i was certain that it was because of Jake but then i never saw the two together like that. i didn't talk to her for a week and then i decided to tell her that we could go back to being friends. but after two weeks, she told me that they were moving a way and she had known since last month. so i concluded that she broke up with me because she wanted me to get used to the feeling of not having her around. we didn't stay in touch when she moved and i was not big on seeing her go and communicating with her so after she left i started hanging out with Samantha and Jake more. then the rest you already know."

i looked at him for a moment, just letting all the information sink in. i was glad that she was not cheating on him and just wanted to make him feel less hurt when she goes but i was still certain that there was a reason why she went to see us.

"wow. i think it was very brave of her to tell you she wanted to be friends and make it easier for you when she's gone. if i were her i won't be able to do that" i said then i sat on Spike's lap and kissed him.

"let's go to sleep babe"

Melissa's POV

"i think we should make them feel that were harmless. we'll strike them when they least expect it. i'll make sure"

"What are you planning to do? kidnap Spike?" Jake said. i know he was teasing but i wanted to whip the smile off his face so i smirked at him.

"N-no... that's illegal"

"i don't care. we will do what i planned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

Nella's POV

Today's the day!!! i'm finally going to be called Mrs. Parker!!!!

My friends all flew in today just to be my bride's maid and help me with my hair makeup and dress. i didn't want to make anyone jealous so i decided not to have a maid of honor and Danny was Spike's Best man well in this case Best Lady as she called it.

"So Nell, are you excited?" Kim asked me while she did my hair.

"I'm so excited but i think i'm more nervous. i just have this feeling that something's not right.."

"That's just butterflies! You just want everything to be perfect that's why you think something's wrong." she chuckeld and continued doing my hair.

i decided not to buy a dress from Jake's store and went to see Max's mom in Santa Clara so that i she could do my gown. she was so happy for me and told me that she will make sure that Max will be able to bring the dress. i went back twice for the fitting and it was perfect.

the girls arrived 3 days ago. we went to the spa and nail salon yesterday and had the rehersal dinner 2 days ago. everything was perfect really but i still think that something's not right.

Spike invited Melissa to our wedding and she said she'll be there. i didn't invite Jake cause i don't want there to be any problem later on so i opted not to.

"all set! let's get you in that dress!"

the dress was a corset dress that had a really puffy skirt. it was all white and beaded to perfection. Max told me that the beading was hand made and that her mother did it herslef. i was so greatful for the wonderful dress. she didn't want me to pay for it. she told me that it was her gift to me.

"you look like an angel Nella!" Kim exclaimed when i was already in the dress. i wore my white gloves that reached my elbows and my strappy hight heels.

"are you ready?"

"yes. i think i am" i smiled at them and went down from the hotel to go to my bridal car.

AT THE CHURCH

"what do you mean Spike's still not here?" Deb was asking Danny.

"he called me 4 hours ago before he left. he said he'll be here in 30 min."

"it's been 4 hours Danny! where could he be?! Nella's in the car waiting for him!"

i heard all of this while i was in the car. Kim and the other girls were outside talking to the guests telling them that there were minor problems. Deb and mom was outside the car talking to Danny.

"Deb, i have something to tell you." Ric said. he looked at me and i became nervous. there was something in his eyes. i knew there was something wrong.

they walked back to the car and Deb opened the car door. she was in tears. i can't help but also be teary eyed. i stepped out of the car then they held my hand.

"Spike was in an accident. His car was hit by a fuel carrier. His car blew up."

Blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dum dum dum dummmmmmm

hope you guys liked it :D

please VOTE and COMMENT :D

<3  Leslie