Chapter 10

Sorry i have been busy with school and all the assignments and project their giving us... i wish i was back in highschool... anyway thanks for reading :) VOTE FAN and COMMENT :D

Recap:

"yeah looks great. don't make him want you too much he might take you away from me" after saying that he blushed a little bit clearly shocked. he quickly composed himself and smirked.

"don't want nobody stealing my fiance now won't we" he smirked then continued chopping. i was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

"that must be your date. i'll go check if his handsome" he laughed then ran to the door. i followed him and when he opened the door i saw Jake in a suit. he was smiling when the door opened but when he saw Spike, the smile disappear

"Spike?" Jake said clearly shocked i was right behind Spike now. i wasn't in the view yet. Spike was right in front of me covering me.

"Jake? what are you doing here? don't tell me you're Nella's date" Spike said in an irritated way

"What if i am?"Jake smirked and i heard Spike growl like a tiger then he slammed the door shot.

"You are not leaving tonight!" Spike said angrily

Chapter 10

"Spike! What's wrong with you??" I asked him after getting over my shock. How did they know each other? Why was Spike so mad at him?

"Nothing's wrong with me but everything and I mean EVERYTHING is wrong with HIM!!!" Jake was now red with anger. I don't understand why he was so mad.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

the doorbell kept on ringing and i was about to open it when Spike grabbed my hand and shook his head. i sighed, i know i can't argue with him but i reall want to know what the problem was. so i took my phone and texted Jake.

' I cant go out tonight txt u tom '

i waited for a while then he stopped ringing the doorbell. after a few seconds my phone beeped.

' ok. dont believe anything he says '

i was more confused now than ever. why doesn't Jake want me to believe anything Spike say? and why doesn't Spike want me to go out with Jake?

"Spike i need an explanation." i was shock at how calm i sound.

"you won't believe me if i told you anyway. just stay away from him. he's no good for you..." he sounded so sad, so miserable. i walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"you can tell me Spikey. i can't prmise that i will believe you but i will listen t what you have to say and what he has to say. so it will be fair" i told him while we were hugging

"i'll tell you after dinner" he said then he kissed my forehead then went back to chopping and cooking.

he made vegetable stir fry with noodles. it was delicious and i can't say anything bad about it. he was an excellent cook. we ate in silence but the silence was not awkward. it was content silence. we finished the food and took our plates to the sink and rinsed it before putting it in the dishwasher.

"are you read to talk?"

"no, but i know you're going to insist so im just gonna tell you." i stayed silent and nodded.

"so here's why i hate that jerk so much. first, when he went to school with me, he stole all my girlfriends, second, when i was really serious about my latest girlfriend Sam, i saw him going at her and i know that he's only doing it to piss me off and i have to tell you he really does piss me off."

"you're telling me my ex boyfriend stole all you're ex girlfriends? and that he did it 3 weeks after we broke up?" i asked shocked at what he just told me. as far as i can remember Jake wanted to get back with me before his family left for Boston. i can't believe he did this to me.

"ok that was too much to digest." i told Spike. i can't look at him. i don't want to see pity in his eyes. Pity that i was stupid enough to believe that Jake and i were going to make it work this time and that we can be back together again. i just can't believe after he told me he still loves me and wants to get back together with me, i hear my best friend tell me that he was a man whore who steal people's girlfriends.

"i think we better go to bed. we still have to go to school tomorrow so we can check the classes and stuff." I know spike just wants to get away from my self pity. i know he can feel that i pity myself. he gave me a light pat on the shoulder and walked to his room

AHHHH this is so frustating. i hate to look vulnerable and stupid and most of all i don't like to be pitied by anybody not even Spike.

Spike's POV

i really didn't like to tell her everything that Jackass Jake did to me but i really want her to be able to see what a joke it would be if she falls in love with that jerk.

after seeing her reaction i wanted to hug her and tell her that it was going to be ok that i'll be there for her and she doesn't need someone like him but i know from her strong personality that she didn't want my pity. but i don't pity her, i just like her too much to let her fall in love with a person like that.

wait, did i just say i like her? Oh my, later on i'll be saying i love her. this isn't good i can't fall for her. she's my best friend. *sigh

"i think we better go to bed. we still have to go to school tomorrow so we can check the classes and stuff." i told her not wanting to see her in pain. she didn't answer me. i pat her shoulder and walked to my room. i'll talk to her tomorrow. by then she'll be better.

i heard her close her bedroom door and i know she won't be sleeping well tonight. hell i won't be sleeping well tonight.  i stripped off my pants and shirt and got in bed with only my boxers on. i got in my bed and rested my head on my arms. i was stairing at the ceiling wondering what i can do to make her feel special and loved again.

maybe i should flirt with her, since i am her fiance and i am her best friend i don't think there's anything wrong with that. yeah maybe i will do that. i will do anything to replace that scumbag in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
do you guys like it? sorry this is the longest i can write. my mind is still filled with college papers that are due and projects so i think i did a fair enough job :)

leave me comments and suggestion :)

oh btw, can you guys give me suggestion on whether to make Jake bad or not i have ideas but a few good ideas from you guys would be fun :)

<3 Leslie