chapter 11

Recap

i heard her close her bedroom door and i know she won't be sleeping well tonight. hell i won't be sleeping well tonight.  i stripped off my pants and shirt and got in bed with only my boxers on. i got in my bed and rested my head on my arms. i was stairing at the ceiling wondering what i can do to make her feel special and loved again.

maybe i should flirt with her, since i am her fiance and i am her best friend i don't think there's anything wrong with that. yeah maybe i will do that. i will do anything to replace that scumbag in her life.

Chapter 11

Nella's POV

i woke up still feeling tired. i got out of bed and went for a quick shower that can wake me up. after showering i walked into my closet to look for something to wear to school. i decided to wear short denim shorts and a grey halter top. it was summer after all and it's just so damn hot!

as i was getting out of my room i saw Spike leaving his. he looked at me and smiled. like nothing happened last night.

"good morning beautiful" he said with a smirk. he is so back to being the annoying man he is. *sigh

"good morning" i smiled back. what was the use of getting mad at him? he obviously wants to piss me off

"so what's our plan for today? aside from going to school of course."

"well, i was planning to go to the mall and start buying school supplies and things like that. how about you?"

"well, i was planning to accompany you since i have nothing better to do and seeing you annoyed is what gives me great pleasure." he smiled innocently after giving me that speech.

"ok? i'm just gonna laugh that off" i laughed at him and he smiled at me and placed his arms around my shoulders while we walking to the kitchen

we ate our cereals in silence. after that we took Spike's car to the school. we went to the front desk and did what we have to do.

"good thing we came early! not so many people were at the line" i told spike while skipping.

"yeah good thing! now come here, stop skipping cause you might hurt yourself" he grabbed my arms and held on to my hand. it actually felt comfortable holding his hand. we walked back to the parking lot talking and laughing and he was not letting go my hand

"can i please drive?" i gave him the best puppy dog eyes i can do.

"hmm, let me think about that.... NO" he laughed and i pouted and he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. i was shocked by the sudden show of affection and blushed. he saw it and just smiled at me.

when we were near his car Spike started to say something when a girl stopped him.

"Spike!!! Ohmygawd! i miss you!!" she ran to him and hugged him she was straddling him. his hands were yanked away from my hands because of the girl's speed.

"baby! i miss you so much!" the girl said while hugging him so tight.

"uhm, hey Sam.. uhm, nice to see you too" he said awkwardly. Sam, i think i heard that name before...

SHE'S SPIKE'S EX! what the hell is she doing?!

"uhhmm, excuse me? can you please get off of my fiance?" i told the girl in my very irritated voice.

"Fiance?" the girl said letting go of Spike and looking at me. Spike was shock but he quickly moved to my side once the girl let him go

"Yeah, were getting married Sam" Spike said holding my hand and smiling at her.