Chapter 7

Recap

"girls like me? what do you mean by girls like me???" i asked angrily

"i mean i don't touch girls who doesn't have boobs. don't make me say more and just go to sleep."

with that he turned to the other side of the bed. i was so mad i lyed down and covered my face with the blanket. then it started to rain. great. it's raining what if there's thunder. and like on que there was a clap of thunder. i yelped and grabbed Spike's arm. he looked annoyed at first but he saw that i was  scared so he pulled me close to him and stroked my hair

"don't worry it's just thunder. you'll be fine Nell i'm here." he told me reassuringly.

i felt weird, it actually felt safe and warm around him. i snuggled closer forgetting about what he did to me today anf fell asleep in the jerk's arms.

Chapter 7

Spike's POV

i woke to the sound of whispering

"i think they look so cute." a familiar voice said, i think it's my mom

"yes i know! i guess we better speed up the preparations for the wedding since they are getting on so well." Elle said.

i didn't understand what they were talking about until i realized that someone was lying next to me. her head was on my chest and she was sound asleep. i opened my eyes and i saw Nella sleeping beside me. she looked so beautiful so peaceful. she had her arms around my waist and she was snuggling further into me. she must be cold. i heard our moms leave so i started to leave the bed not wanting to wake her up but as soon as i started moving she opened her eyes.

i was so nervous i closed mine. but i could see that she was staring at me. her expression was shocked at first but then i saw her smile. she has the most beautiful smile i've seen. her eyes would twinkle each time she smiles.

she brushed my stray hair away from my face and she started to get up. she moved really slowly. i was surpressing a chuckle. she looked so cute. if this girl is the Nella that i remember then we can be friends.

Nella's POV

as i was about to get up i felt Spike move, when i turned to look at him he was looking at me. a smirk on his face.

"how did you sleep last night?" he asked coolly.

"it was good. thanks for making me feel safe." i said not looking at him. i walked to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath. when i was done, i mentally slapped myself. stupid! i forgot to bring a change of clothes!

i opened the door and looked inside the room. it was empty so i took that chance to walk to the bed and get clothes from my bag. i only have a towel wrapped around my body. as i was looking for something to wear i heard foot steps coming in the room

i panicked and ran to the bathroom not realizing that the floor near the bathroom doesn't have a carpet. i slipped and the towel became undone and my body was exposed.

Spike walked in the room talking to someone on the phone. when he saw me. he dropped his phone and ran towards me.

"what happened? are you ok? did you hurt yourself?" he paused for a while when he saw that i was trying to sit up and his face relaxed then i think that he just noticed that i was naked. he smiled. "you look hot by the way and i'm starting to think that you did this on purpose." he said chuckling.

i can't help but laugh at his sudden change of mood. at least i know he cared about long enough to not realize that i was naked. OH SHIT. i am naked!