Chapter 6

i have so little time before i'm back to school so i have to upload as much as i can. haha so here is chapter 6 :) i hope you guys like it :) and please Vote and comment :) you can even make suggestions :D i open to them :)

<3 Leslie

Recap

"excuse me sir, here's your mocha frap with extra whip cream." the girl at the counter called for the boy.

"it's ok. give it to her. she ordered the same thing anyway." with that he went outside towards the fountain. that jerk didn't even say sorry!

"thanks" i mummbled to the girl then went outside to the fountain where they were waiting for me. when i got there. the boy from the store was there talking to mom and dad and he has his arms around Deb's shoulders.

"there you are Nella! Don't you remember Spike?" Deb asked me.

the boy was smiling. he took his glass off and looked at me. then his smile faded.

"you?!" we said at the same time

Chapter 6

"How delightful! they remember each other!" Deb clapped her hands in excitement.

"No, i don't remember him. i just saw him inside the cafe. i didn't know he was Spikey... i mean Spike" i mummbled.

"Spikey?" Spike just smirked and drank form MY frap again. i glared at him. his smirk just grew wider.

"Well, since both of you are here, then we should start looking for the perfect apartment or condo for you guys!" Deb said pulling mom with her. My mom just giggled clearly happy to be with Deb again. Ric and dad where talking about sports and other boys stuff. so i was stuck with my coffee stealing fiance. i just placed my sun glasses and earphone back on and walked to the airport parking lot.

when we got to the parking lot, my dad got 2 set of keys from i guess one of his secretaries from this side of the country. he walked to me and gave me one.

"i baught you a new car sweet heart. i think you'll like it as much as i liked it." he said giving me a warm smile. the secretary brought us to where the car was parked and smiled at me. parked at the middle of the almost empty parking lot was a red Ferrari California. i gasped  and squeled before i hugged my dad. he then walked towards Spike and gave him the other set.

"this one is my graduation present to you." he pointed to the the black lamborghini Gallardo that was across my Ferrari. my jaws dropped. it was also beautiful. but knowing my dad. i know he got me a really great car so i wasn't so jealous of Spike just a little bit. well who wouldn't.

after giving us our keys my told me to bring the cars to the hotel and leave it there. we will be taking the company car, a black audi Q7.

we went from apartment to apartment but we can't find any that our parents like so they decided to look at the expensive condos near the college. after searching for more than 3 hours. we finally found the perfect condo. well i myself love this condo. it has 2 rooms. each with a walked in closet ana bathrooms that have bathtubs and separate showers and the bed on both rooms were queen sized and it has a very nice kitchen and a big living room area. the condo was fully furnished with modern furniture and art and the security in this building was very good.

"i think we found the perfect place for you guys." my dad said giving Ric's back a pat well done. we signed papers and made sure that we will be able to move in tomorrow. the agent who got us the place was thrilled to be able to sell the expensive condo at once.

"well, that was a long search. are you guys hungry?" my mom asked Spike and i. we both just nodded and smiled at her. we ate at the hotel restaurant. the buffet was soooo worth it. i kept coming back for more of it's sashimi's. Spike was looking at me like i was crazy.

"how can a petite girl like you eat that much?" he asked shocked

i just gave him a little laugh and ate. "don't tell me you're bulimic." he said concerned

"that's just mean. No i'm not bulimic. i just happen to have a really fast metabolism. i eat everything i want and i don't get fat." i told him. he relaxed and gave me smiled at me going back to his food.

i just realized, he has the cutest smile i have ever seen. his air is messy but it still looks good. he has natural highlights in his blond hair. he's fit and muscular. and when he smiles i can see that he has dimples on both cheek.

"a picture last longer." he smirked catching me staring at him.

if only he kept his mouth shut. i would have forgotten that he's a jerk who steals other people's coffee.

"you think i'm cute don't you!' he stated while i was in the middle of drinking my juice that i nearly sprayed all of it on the table.

"don't be so fulll of yourself. i was jsut trying to recall how you looked like when you were younger." i told him. honestly i was recalling how he used to look cause i can't seem to remember him.

"ok if you say so" he chuckled

"Jerk" i whispered.

we ate our dinner and went back to our hotel rooms. my parents were staying in one room and i was staying at another. they got us connecting rooms. my room was connected to my parents room and Deb's room. i was surprised when Spike went in while i was looking for clothes to change to.

"what are you doing here?" i shouted

"i'm staying in this room. i think you got the wrong room. this room is connected to my parents' room." he stated matter of factly

"well i hate to break it to you but this room is also connected to my parents room" i pointed to the door opposite the other door.

i walked to the connecting door to my parents room and tried to open it but it was locked.

"MOM! DAD! open up!!!" i shouted.

"Keep your voice down Nella and go to sleep. it's ok it's just spike. Goodnight" my mom's voice said through the closed doors.

"i cant believe you guys!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh" i shouted but then i walked back to my bag and took my clothes in the bathroom. Spike was there shirtless  brushing his teeth. i stared at his chest and six pack shocked but quickly recovered and walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"you can go in now. i'm done." spike said smirking. grr i just want to wipe that smile off his face. i went in the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth i wore my silk sleep wear. it was a tank top and short short. i walked out of the bathroom and saw spike stare at me his mouth open.

"take a picture, it last longer." i told him while climbing to bed. he snapped back to reality and smiled.

"i guess i deserve that." he was about to climb on the bed when i stoped him

"what are you doing?"

"getting ready to sleep. what else?" he was fluffing his pillow not looking at me.

"you can't sleep here. i'm sleeping here."

"what? you expect me to sleep at the floor? No way. go to sleep. don't worry i don't touch girls like you."

"girls like me? what do you mean by girls like me???" i asked angrily

"i mean i don't touch girls who doesn't have boobs. don't make me say more and just go to sleep."

with that he turned to the other side of the bed. i was so mad i lyed down and covered my face with the blanket. then it started to rain. great. it's raining what if there's thunder. and like on que there was a clap of thunder. i yelped and grabbed Spike's arm. he looked annoyed at first but he saw that i was  scared so he pulled me close to him and stroked my hair

"don't worry it's just thunder. you'll be fine Nell i'm here." he told me reassuringly.

i felt weird, it actually felt safe and warm around him. i snuggled closer forgetting about what he did to me today and fell asleep in the jerk's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :D VOTE COMMENT FAN :)

<3 Leslie