Chapter 27

the countdown to the end of the story is near i think 4 more chapters and we're don :D i already have the ending and to tell you guys the truth this is the first story i've written that i actaully finished! XD so here's the next chappy! ENJOY! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27                                                                                                                                          

Nella’s POV

I woke up feeling the bed was empty, maybe I was just dreaming last night and Spike just went to visit me from the grave since I was insisting that he was John, but then the bathroom door revealed a freshly showered Spike in a towel.

“Good morning, babe.”

“M..morning Spike,” I said shyly. Then I realized, I was naked and everything that I thought was dream came rushing back to me. I wasn’t drunk but I really thought it was all a dream. My face flushed red and Spike smirked at me.

“Now, why are you blushing, babe? You weren’t shy last night.” He said teasing.

“Shut it Spike.” I said then pulled the duvet with me to the bathroom. I locked the doors and looked at myself in the mirror. I was glowing. I felt like I just had a relaxing day at the spa. I smiled and went to take a refreshing shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I was wearing a robe. Spike was already dressed in his clothes from last night and I went and grabbed my clothes before returning to the bathroom but Spike held on to my wrist and spun me around.

“Why are you getting dressed in a hurry?” he asked while kissing my neck

“I want to go back home to change.”

“We can stay longer you know…” he said moving his way from my ear to my jaw

“S…Spikey… I think we should go home and change. We have to be at the office by 9, remember?”

“okay.” He slowly walked away and I relaxed then he pulled me into him and kissed me hard. At first I was too shocked to respond but then I recovered and kissed him back. He tugged on my lower lip and I opened it to grant him entrance.

“I think we better start going home to change.” I said flushed after our make out session.

“Sounds good to me. Remember what we talked about last night?”

“Which one?”

“Break up with Jake.” He said it in all seriousness.

“But-“

“No buts Nella. I want you to break up with him.” He was so serious that I can’t help but nod. We got to my car and I dropped him off his apartment before going to mine. It was 7 in the morning and I’m sure Jake’s awake.

“Jake?”

“In the kitchen.” He shouted. I went to the kitchen and he was starting up the coffee maker.

“where were you last night? I got your text but you didn’t tell me why you weren’t coming home.” He said in a worried voice.

“I’m sorry, something just came up.”

“ok, next time tell me the reason, ok?”

“well I have something to tell you. Please don’t get mad and listen to me. okay?”

“shoot, I’m listening.” He sat down on one of the stools beside the counter.

“well, you know that John looks a lot like Spike right?” he nodded