Chapter 17

so from now on i won't put any recaps at the start :) well i just think that you guys don't need it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike's POV

"Yeah, i'm on my way Danny. Tell mom that i'll be there in 30 mins. Bye"

Today's the big day, i finally get to hold her in my arms forever and she's going to be MY wife. MY Mrs. Parker. the love of my life. i really hope everything's perfect so that she won't freak out. but i trust our parents. they can do this.

as i was driving to the church i saw a black SUV following me. i ignored it and continued driving but then when we crossed the intersection, it sped up and stopped in front of me. then there was another black SUV that came form behind and stopped me from backing up.

i tried to look for a way around the SUVs so i backed up and took a right turn at the intersection. they stood there shock for a moment before they chased after me. i was speeding to the highway when i saw a fuel tank crossing the intersection, i was not able to foot the break fast enough. i crashed then everything else was black.

Jake's POV

"we got him, Sir."

"Good job. make it look like an accident. get him out of there and make sure to change his clothes. then put it on a homeless guy or something then blow up the car and fuel tank."

"yes sir." i hung up and called Melissa.

"They got him. Make sure nothing happens to Nella." then i hung up. i was so sure this plan was not going to work. how can she make him forget who he is? this car crash was an accident. this was not even part of the plan.

Melissa's POV

i have to make them believe that i'm worried. i have to act the part and make sure that everything goes smoothly.

"what happened?" i asked Danny after i made my way to the entrance of the church. she just finished talking to Spike's parents and they were opening the car door to talk to Nella. i was looking at her reaction when she suddenly collapsed and fainted. i immediately ran towards here and since i know first aid. i checked her pulse and breathing, she was alright.

"get her to the hospital." i told Danny and she nodded. they carried her inside the bridal car and drove off.

"Jake. where did they take Spike?"

"i was waiting for you to call me. Where do you want me to take him?"

"Take him to the hospital at the next town. i don't want them knowing his alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ok this isn't the end of the chapter yet but this chapter will not have any Nella POVs maybe in the next chapter i don't know yet XD anywho... ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike's POV

i woke up and i looked at the ceiling. everything was white. i looked at my hand and i had an IV attached to me. where was i.. i can't even remember being brought to the hospital. why am i here?

"Good morning. I'm Dr. Jean Stevens. how are you feeling?"

"i'm good."

"good now can you follow the light?" she turned on her pen light and made me follow it with my eyes then she examined my eyes.