Chapter 30

here is the 2nd to the last chapter before the epilogue XD i hope you guys like it :D ENJOY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 30

Nella’s POV

I saw Jordan poking Spike’s bullet shot and I can’t take it. I got away from Jake’s hold and emerged from the shadows of the warehouse.

“No! Stop it!” I yelled and they all turned and looked at me.

“Well, well, well, I thought you’ll never show yourself.” Melissa said. Her arms crossed in front of her chest and she was smirking.

I ran towards Spike and held him.

“who told you to come out?” he said. His expression pained and he was trying his hardest to not shout in pain.

“Oh my god, you’re really bleeding. I can’t let them cause you more pain.”

“I didn’t tell you to come out!” Spike was shouting. I knew he was mad but I had to make them stop.

“Shut up Spike.” He just looked at me and winked.

“You really don’t have shame,” Melissa said tutting.

“I thought you guys will be smart enough not to show me how sweet you are. You really have a death wish, don’t you Nella?” Melissa was now red with anger but she managed to keep her voice calm.

“Melissa, please. Let us go.”

“Let you go?! Are you joking Nella? I took him from you so I can BE with him! If he’s not with me he can’t be with anyone else!” she was shouting and the gown was now pointed at me.

“Melissa, please..” I was now crying. Spike looked at me blocked my view of Melissa.

“Nella, don’t worry. We won’t die.” As if on cue, the police emerged from the trees and pointed their guns at Melissa and the other guys.

“Put the gown down and put your hands where I can see them.” one of the police said. Jordan and the other guys immediately dropped their guns and held up their hands, but Melissa still had the gun pointed at me. She was now teary eyed and I can see that she was so angry.

Jake came running from the shadows, he went beside me and looked at Spike’s wound.

“I hate you!” Melissa shouted and pointed the gun at me. it felt like everything was in slow motion. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it didn’t come. When I opened my eyes, Jake was on the floor in front of me and the police rushed to Melissa and cuffed her. I ran towards Jake and held him. He was shot in the chest, this made me cry harder and Jake was unconscious.

“Jake… Jakey wake up.” I cried then I looked at Melissa’s face. There was not a single sign that she felt guilty that she shot a friend. She was smiling and she was looking at me with so much hate that it could kill me.

“This isn’t over Nella! I will get you! You won’t be so lucky next time! Watch your back!” Melissa was struggling and shouting at me while the police officers drag her to the patrol cars.

The paramedics came rushing to Jake and examined his wounds. Then, they placed him on the stretcher and brought him to the ambulance. They left immediately after. I went to Spike and he was also being examined by the paramedic. They patched it up to stop the bleeding then made him sit inside the ambulance.

“You okay?” Spike asked me. before I could answer one of the paramedics gave me a bottle of water and covered me with a blanket and asked me to sit with Spike inside the ambulance. Then, the ambulance started moving when the door was closed.