𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎

'Oɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ'
                                         -ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

𝟺𝚡𝟷

Rosemary was at the nurse's station reading something when she felt people behind her, so she turned to face them.

"I have five rules. Memorize them, because I won't tell you again. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up, because I don't want to hear it and neither do others" Rosemary said and then pointed beside her. "Trauma protocols, phone lists pagers," she said pointing at each thing and then began to walk away and her interns following. "The nurses will page you, you answer every page at a run-- a run. That's rule number two. Your first shift starts now and lasts 36 hours. You run labs, you write orders, you work every second night until you drop, and please don't complain no one wants to hear it" She then opened the door to one of the on-call rooms. "On-call rooms. Sleep when you can, where you can. You know, but not with anybody, because you are here to learn. Rule number four, if I am sleeping, do not wake me up, unless a patient's actually dying. But the dying patient better not be dead when I get there, because we do not want a dead patient. Are we clear?"

"That was four rules. You said five" Lexi said.

"Rule number five when I move, you move. Any questions? If not go"

The interns then left.

Rosemary sitting on the floor against the wall while, Izzie, Alex, Cristina, and Meredith are sitting on gurneys in front of them.

"I hate them"

"You don't hate them. You hate you" Meredith told Cristina.

"That was hideous. I feel like a fraud"

"I rocked it. I think I'm the Nazi" Alex said.

Rosemary rolled her eyes and leaned the back of her head against the wall behind her. "Bailey will always be the Nazi"

"Oh, you are not the new Nazi," Christina said.

George then walked up to them. "Meredith, I need to talk to you"

"George. Hi"

"Hey"

"How was your vacation?" Izzie asked looking over at George.

"Um, fine. Um, Meredith, can we--"

"Cause mine was... I didn't do much. I hung out alone... for 17 days. Which is the last time that I saw you, the day of Cristina's wedding, which was... well... then Mer and Cristina went on Cristina's honeymoon without me" Izzie said.

"Girl-on-girl honeymoon," Alex said with a laugh.

"And then Alex took a road trip to see Ava without me"

"I did not go to see Ava. And her name's Rebecca. And I didn't go see her. I just drove in that direction"

"And I went to see my family and that went shit," Rosemary said standing up from the floor.

Cristina looked at everyone for a moment. "Oh, why is everyone so tingly and hurt? I mean, I'm the one who was left at the altar. I'm fine, by the way. I honeymoon in Hawaii and I snorkeled"

"At least some of your families are not shit," Rosemary said and began to walk away. "Talk to you guys later"

Rosemary was walking with her interns to where she was paged.

"where have you been? We have multiple M.V.C.s any second" Callie said as they walked closer to her.

Rosemary rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Well we are here, aren't we?"

Alex nodded. "We're here"

"All right. Just-- just get ready, okay? And monitor your interns" Callie said and walked away from them.

"Okay, one, two, go get stat packs. Uh, three, four go meet the ambulances" Cristina told her interns.

"One and two?"

"No, I can't remember their names," Cristina said and walked away.

"I don't respond to being called a number"

"George, go wait for the ambulance"

Rosemary shook her head. "Come on guys," she said to her interns.

Rosemary walked out to wait for the ambulances, with her interns behind her.

"Hey, do you know which one is Meredith Grey?" Lexi whispered to Rosemary.

Rosemary looked at her and pointed at Meredith.

"Uh, Grey, don't let them just stand here," Bailey told her.

"Let's move, people"

Lexi then looked at Meredith and watched her go to the ambulance.

Rosemary turned to look at her. "Well don't just stand there come on"

Lexi shook her head a little and followed Rosemary.

Izzie then walked into the room Rosemary was in, with her patient. "Okay. This Rosemary-- Dr. Shepherd. This is Dr. Shepherd. She's working"

"Yep, saving lives and taking names," Rosemary said not looking up from what she was writing.

Izzie moved closer to her and lowered her voice. "So... I have these interns and nothing to do. And, uh, I think I'm a really bad teacher. And I think they hate me. And now I'm a fraud. So any chance you wanna let me in on this? Please"

Rosemary looked up from what she was doing and shook. "Nope, go find your own this is mine. So go be a... fraud somewhere else, sorry not sorry" she said and gave her a small smile and turned back to what she was working on.

"I don't like you"

"Mm-hmm don't you like you too"

Izzie turned to look back at her interns. "Let's go, people" she said and walked out.

"Excuse me," Lexi said coming into the room.

Rosemary turned to look at Lexi. "Where have you been?" she asked grabbing the X-rays out of her hand.

"I got-- I was-- I met my sister, uh, for the first time ever... which, uh, got me, you know, weird. So then I got, um, lost on my way to X-ray cause I was all in my head, you know, about-- about meeting Meredith"

Rosemary looked up and looked at Lexi. "Wait, Meredith is your sister?"

"Meredith Grey. Lexi Grey. We're half sisters. So you know her?"

Rosemary nodded. "Yeah she is dating my brother"

Rosemary was at the nurse's station with her feet propped up on the desk and a book in her lap.

"Wanna go grab a drink later?" Derek asked coming over to his sister.

Rosemary looked up from the book she was reading. "I don't know maybe"

"It will fun, we haven't done it in a while"

Rosemary sighed and closed her book. "If I say yes will you shut up?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Derek did his famous smile and nodded. "Yes"

Rosemary rolled her eyes and stood up. "Fine meet you at the Joe's after our shift"

Derek nods. "Okay, see you then sis"

Rosemary shook her head and began to walk away with the book in her hand.

Edited: no

{1111}