𝚂𝚢𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within"

                                    —  James A. Baldwin

5x12

Rosemary was lying down in Lexie's bed in the attic with he arms wrapped around her and with Lexie's head on her chest.

"Don't you ever get hot or cold up here?" Rosemary asked playing with her hair.

Lexie shook her head a little. "Not really, plus it's really cozy up here sometimes"

"Yeah, I guess it can be cozy"

"Is Dylan coming with your mom?" Lexie asked moving to wrap an arm around her waist.

Rosemary shrugs. "I have no idea, probably not knowing her"

"If he does can I meet him?"

Rosemary stopped playing with her hair and looked at her. "Are you sure you want to meet him?"

Lexie nodded her head and looked at her. "Yeah I'm sure"

Rosemary smiled and kissed her, Lexie kissed her back, and Rosemary moved her hand under her shirt, and Lexie moved on top of her without breaking the kiss.

Rosemary was sitting down at a lunch table when Lexie came over and sat down with her food.

"Hey"

Rosemary looked over at her. "Hey"

"Talk to your mom yet?"

Rosemary shook her head. "No, not yet"

"Do you want me to go with you when you talk to her?"

"No, it's fine"

Lexie nods her head. "Okay"

Rosemary then noticed her mom getting up and walking over to her in the corner of her eye. "I have to go," she said and got up and gave Lexie's shoulder a little squeeze and then walked away.

Lexie watched her  leave, then looked at Carolyn who was now standing in front of her.

Rosemary was walking out of the Resident lounge when her mother walked up to her.

"You have been avoiding me"

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "And I wonder why"

Carolyn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "When are you gonna let that go?"

"I don't know mom, do you think I'm still a disappointment for getting pregnant at 16 when it wasn't my choice?"

Carolyn didn't say anything and just stared at her.

"That's what I thought and just so you know if you try and keep Dylan from me I will sue because I never even gave you the rights," Rosemary said and glared at her mom for a few moments before shaking her head and walking away from her.

Rosemary just got home and walked up to her room and got clean clothes and then went to the bathroom and started to take a shower, she also grabbed something for Lexie to wear just incase she joined her. A few minutes into her shower the bathroom door opened.

"Rose, are you in here?" Lexie asked with her head peeking in the bathroom.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Lexie then walked in and shut the door behind her. "Are you okay?" She asked since she heard about their talk.

"Yeah I am I promise"

"You know you aren't a disappointment right?"

"I know, any way you getting in or not?" Rosemary asked.

Lexie smiled and locked the bathroom door.

Edited: no

{527}