𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎/𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

4x2

Rosemary was at the nurse station looking at the gifts that was for Cristina's wedding.

"It is beautiful" Tyler said.

"I know. It's a Belgian flip round pro" Izzie said.

"What do you want for it?"

"What do you got?" Cristina asked not looking up from what she was writing.

"Next time I get a projection vomiter, I could lose your pager number"

"You can do better than that. Surgeries, baby. Preferably cardio"

Tyler threw his hands up in the air and walked away.

"Are these all wedding gifts?" Meredith asked.

"Yes. She's giving them away" Rosemary said leaning against the nurse's station.

"But I have dibs on the mixmaster"

Cristina looked up over at Izzie. "I'm not giving you the mixmaster"

"I think the tradition is you're supposed to return them"

"Burke registered for this crap. Now I'm the one stuck dealing with it. So I'm using it for Professional gain"

"I mean I would do you it for you, but I would need you to pay me" Rosemary said.

Cristina looked at her shook her head. "I'm not paying you"

Rosemary shrugged. "Okay your loss"

"You sure you're ready to part with this?" Mark asked, looking at the Espresso Machine.

Izzie moved her hand and placed it on the Espresso box. "She's not. I want it"

"I am if I can help on the Rhomboid flap. In your next Mohs defect repair"

Mark looked at Izzie and removed her hand from the box. "Come to daddy" he said and picked it up and began to walk away with it.

"You steal this stuff?" Alex asked walking up to them.

"Make her give me something"

"Give her something" Alex said looking at Cristina.

"Give me the Mixmaster"

"Face it. You have nothing I want"

Rosemary chuckled and shook her head a little. "Sorry Iz but you mind as well give up"

Izzie turned to her and playfully glared at her.

Rosemary looked back at her and gave her a sarcastic smile and began to walk away to continue back to work.

Rosemary was by when her name got called by Callie.

"Shepherd"

Rosemary looked over at her and sighed and made her way over. "Yes? I got things I need to do"

"Well now you don't, you are gonna help the Kristlers"

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "And you couldn't get someone else to do it?"

"I called you, now just do it"

Rosemary grumbled under her breath and made her way over to the Kristlers.

"What do we do?" Lexi asked.

Rosemary shrugged. "Find people who need help"

Lexi and the others didn't say anything else and just left to find some work.