𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎

"You lie to make yourself feel better. But no one ever knows the main reason behind the lie you made"

-Unknown

4x12

Rosemary was in Lexi's room in her new apartment which she and George brought. She spent the night last cause she was helping them move in and decided to crash there.

"You know you could have bunked with me until you could have afforded a nicer place, I mean I wouldn't have minded if you did," Rosemary said to Lexi as she was getting ready for work.

Lexi came out of the bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth. "I know, I could have but since we have just started dating not that long ago and by me staying in your room for I don't know how long because it would take a while, for me to afford a nicer one, kinda feels like it would be like we have already moved in together and I don't know I guess I just want us to last and I have a feeling by me technically already living with you that we won't last"

Rosemary stood up and walked to stand in front of her and placed her hands in her arms. "I know, and we will, but Lex we would have figured it out couples always do"

Lexi smiles and nods. "I know, but you can stay over whenever you want to, and I'll stay over with you"

"Okay," Rosemary said and kissed her forehead.

"Aah! Damn it!"

The both of them looked at each other and walked out of the room and saw George trying to kill some roaches.

"It's not that bad. I mean, once we get rid of the roaches, the apartment--"

"The crapartment"

"George, this is our home. We'll fix it up"

"With what money?" George asked getting some toilet paper.

"We'll figure it out"

Rosemary then looked around. "I'll help pay for anything you guys need"

Lexi looked over at Rosemary and shook her head. "You don't need to do that. And look, I like it here, and I would like it here so much more if you would like it here, too"

George then saw a roach crawling on the old rusted fridge, and he grunted and threw the toilet paper at it.

Rosemary turned to look at Lexi. "I'm gonna help whether you like it or not, so just let me please"

Lexi sighs and looks up at her. "I don't want you to spend your money on me"

"Well I want to I mean you are my girlfriend after all"

"Fine you can help, but only on a few things, got it?" Lexi said pointing her toothbrush at her.

"Got it"

Rosemary walked into the supply closet to get what she needed for her patient when she saw Lexi and George. Lexi was putting stuff in a bag.

"Stupid, stupid contest-- stupid, and irresponsible. Oh! I want to play"

Rosemary shook her head at George. "I don't see why it is such a big deal I mean it doesn't really sound like it would be fun"

George jumped when he heard her voice. "When did you get here?"

Rosemary raised an eyebrow at him. "I just got here"

"Well, you sure we're quiet"

Rosemary shrugs. "Hmm maybe," she said and grabbed what she needed. "See you guys later"

George and Lexi waved bye to her and Rosemary walked out of the supply closet, almost bumping into Izzie.

"Jeez, slow down would ya"

"Right, sorry," Izzie said and walked into the supply closet.

Rosemary walked up to the nurse station Lexi is at when Rose placed flowers on it.

"Mm. Have you seen him?"

"I have," Lexi said.

"Have you seen his eyes?"

"I... yeah"

"I'm trying to play it cool. I am playing it so, so cool. I love him"

Rosemary looked at Rose, with a weird look, since she really doesn't like to hear when someone says that they romantically love any of her siblings.

"Oh, my god. I... don't know you. I... didn't say that"

"And I didn't need to hear it" Rosemary mumbled and took the file a nurse handed her and walked away.

Rosemary noticed she was being paged by Meredith is she walked into the scans room.

"You paged me?" Rosemary asked standing beside her.

"I thought you might like to see this"

Rosemary then turned to the screen where she saw a brain with a tumor in it. "Is that bear attack guy?"

Meredith nodded her head. "That's bear attack guy, and that's his big ol' brain tumor. And I also wanted to say sorry about the whole Lexi thing"

"It's okay Mer. I forgive you, it's in the past" Rosemary said looking at her with a small smile.

"You sure?"

Rosemary nodded her head. "I'm sure. Anyway, see you later Mer"

"See ya"

Rosemary then turned around and walked out of the scans room.

Short chapter, just didn't know where to exactly put Rosemary since I wasn't putting her in the contest.

Edited: no

{841}