𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗

"I'm all for being in love and whenever I like someone, I end up pretty much completely smitten"

                                           —  Ed Westwick

5x13

Rosemary woke up feeling a little bit of pain on her right side, she knew it was her appendix but she really didn't think much of it so she decided to go to work even though she would probably need to get it out.

Lexie then walked into her room since it was cracked. "Morning"

Rosemary then looked at her and smiled at her. "Morning"

Lexie walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"No, I'm good"

"Are you sure?"Lexie asked.

Rosemary nodded her head. "Yeah, I am"

"Okay, I'm gonna go make something"

Rosemary kissed her head and then watched her walk out of her room.

Rosemary was walking down the hall of the hospital, to an on-call room when she met Lexie halfway.

"Dr. Shepherd"

"Dr. Grey," Rosemary said taking a glance. "After you, Dr. Grey," she said and opened the door to the on-call room.

"Thank you, Dr. Shepherd," Lexie said and walked in.

Rosemary then walked in behind her and shut the door and locked the door, and then pulled Lexie closer to her and kissed her. Lexie kissed her back.

-

Rosemary and Lexie were both lying beside each other on the bed and Rosemary was playing with Lexie's hair. Lexie then wrapped her arm around her waist, and her arm rested on Rosemary's right side, which made Rosemary grunt a little.

Lexie picked up her head and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just woke up sore"

Lexie gave her a really look.

Rosemary sighed. "Fine, I think it is my appendix's"

"What do you mean?"

"I woke feeling a little pain on my right side"

Lexie then got up and gathered their clothes and handed Rosemary's hers. "Put your clothes on we are getting you checked," she said after she finished putting her clothes on.

"Lexie--"

"No, Rose we are getting you checked end of discussion"

Rosemary sighed and started to get her clothes on and then stood up and followed Lexie out of the room.

Rosemary was lying in a hospital bed after getting her appendix out. Then a few minutes later of staring out the window that looks out to the hall of the hall, Lexie walked in.

"Hey"

Rosemary looked at her. "Hi, what are you doing here isn't your shift ending soon?"

"Yeah," Lexie said shutting the door and then the blinds and walked over to her. "And plus I wanted to see you"

Rosemary sighed a little. "You should go home and get some rest"

"Lexie, being home is better than being stuck here"

"I don't care I rather be with you. And why didn't you tell you about you being in pain this morning?"

"It wasn't hurting that bad so I could deal with it"

Lexie shook her head. "You are stubborn you know that?"

"Maybe, but so are you"

"What? Am not"

"Says the one who won't go home just because their girlfriend is in the hospital," Rosemary said.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere so deal with it" Lexie said and crawled into bed beside her.

Rosemary moved over a little to give her more room, and Lexie started to play with her hair.

"You, know if you keep playing with my hair I might go to sleep"

"That's fine, you probably need it anyway so you can heal faster. And plus I thought you would feel better or a little anyway because when I'm hurt I like to have my hair played with or stroke"

Rosemary closed her eyes. "Good to know"

Lexie smiled and kissed her head and laid her head near Rosemary's on the pillow.

If I did a fanfic about The Way Homee a series on Hallmark would you want to read it?

Edited: no

{659}