𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness-and call it love-true love"

- Robert Fulghum

5x15

Rosemary walked into Archer's room with Mark, and they heard them singing.

"Greatest love song of all time"

"Is it Mark, is it really?" Rosemary asked patting his shoulder.

"Hey!"

Mark gave Rosemary one of his famous smiles and then patted Archer's shoulder. "Did you guys get to the part where Derek rhymes gross Anatomy class with Addison's fine ass cause I wrote that line"

Naomi laughs, and Rosemary shakes her head.

"Ahem," Addison cleared her throat.

"Oh, my bad"

"No, no, it's fine. I, uh... I think it sounds like a fine song" Meredith said.

"Archie, I heard you were gonna let Derek remove those little suckered from your brain"

"Maybe"

"He is," Addison and Naomi said.

"I hate surgery, especially brain surgery"

"Yeah. Being a Neurologist, you probably see a lot patients post-op who are just, you know, scrambled eggs up there--"

"Okay, you know what, Mark? You're not helping right now. We're sitting here trying to convince him that surgery is--" Addison said but was cut off by Derek.

"Is not an option"

"That's my cue to leave, see you guys," Rosemary said and walked out of the room.

Addison watched her walk out and then looked at Derek who avoided her eyes.

Rosemary was a nurse station when Lexie came up to her.

"Find, Dr. Shepherd. She's your patient. Ask her, her symptoms diagnose him correctly to receive your next challenge. What are your symptoms?"

Rosemary smirked a little and turned to face her. "Well, right now I'm battling a rapid heart rate. I'm also feeling a little flushed. I don't even want to mention what's going on below the belt"

Lexie shook her head. "I-I-I don't do dirty flirting at work. I mean, I will-- I will flirt publicly, nor dirtily. Okay maybe a little dirtily"

Rosemary leans close to her ear. "I mean I wouldn't complain about dirty flirting in public"

Lexie blushed. "Will you-- would you please tell me your symptoms so u can concentrate, please?"

"Tachycardia, Angiodema, Hypotension, severe chest and abdominal pain, difficulty breathing and throat clo--"

"Anaphylactic shock!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Foul" George said to Sadie.

"What?"

"You heard her answer"

"Well, the whole hospital heard her answer," Sadie said.

"Well, you shoulda kept a respectful distance. New symptoms. Resume play"

Lexie was about to walk away, but was pulled back by Rosemary. "Wh-"

Rosemary cut her off with a quick kiss. "A kiss for good luck"

Lexie smiled, and gave her another quick kiss. "See you later"

Rosemary nodded and watched her walk away, with a smile on her face.

Rosemary walked up to Lexie who was a nurse station.

"Dr. Grey. It would appear that congratulations are in order, even though I knew you could do it"

Lexie smiled. "Thank you, Dr. Shepherd, I'm pretty sure your good luck kiss helped"

Rosemary smirked and leaned closer. "Did it now?"

Lexie nodded her head and moved closer. "Yeah it did"

"But I'm also pretty sure that you also did it because you are that smart"

"True, but um... what's a doomsday sucker?" Lexie asked and was about to kiss her when Addison walked up.

"Addison Montgomery" Addison said holding her hand out to Lexie.

"Uh, L-Lexie Grey"

"Rosemary, Addie, Little Grey" Derek said walking up to them.

"Little Grey?"

"And I'm gonna leave before I get embarrassed" Rosemary said and walked away.

Rosemary was waiting for Lexie to come out of O.R.

"You didn't need to wait for me"

"I know but I wanted to" Rosemary told her with a smile.

Lexid smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Let's go, I'm ready to go take a shower and go to sleep"

Rosemary nods and wraps her arm around her shoulder. "Would you want some company in shower?"

"Hmm... I don't know maybe" Lexie said with a smirk.

"Well, if you do the offer still stands"

Edited: no

{697}