𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

'Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you'

—  Wayne Dyer

4x3

Rosemary was in an elevator with Lexi, and they would take glances at each other with a smiles on their faces.

The elevator doors opened and they both stopped taking glances at each other. When they started to walk into the elevator Rosemary moved closer to Lexi.

"I heard he saved a guy who coded yesterday, by himself"

"He just knows things-- never messes up on rounds, always has the answer"

"And he's so calm. I'm always terrified, but he's, like, steady"

"Best intern ever"

Rosemary looked over at Lexi. "Are they talking about George O'Malley?"

Lexi nodded her head. "Yeah they are"

The elevator then dinged and opened the doors and everyone started to walk out of it.

Rosemary was at the nurse's station sitting down and going over paperwork, when Meredith walked up to them.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I don't know. I think it's all just hitting me-- you know, stupid Butke dumping me and then stupid mama coming to reclaim her... magic necklace"

Rosemary took a glance at them from her paperwork and then went back to the paperwork.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really, not... yet"

"Okay. Well if there's anything I can do--"

"You know, I just wish I had a good, bloody surgery. You know, bloody surgeries make me feel better"

Rosemary shook her head a little and stood up from her chair. "Follow me, interns," she said to her interns and walked away.

"We have names, you know," Natalie one of Rosemary's interns said.

"I know but there is a lot of you so," Rosemary said taking a glance at Natalie.

Rosemary was standing near Lexi when Meredith walked up to them.

"Just checking in. So how's it going?"

"I pulled a splinter out of a guy's toe, and now I'm writing about it"

Rosemary took a glance at what Lexi was writing.

"Okay. Well, do any of you have any questions?"

Rosemary shook her head.

"I have a lot of questions, just not about a splinter"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"40-year-old unrestrained driver in a rollover M.V.C." Some paramedics said rolling in a patient.

"Trauma one," Meredith said.

Rosemary looked at the time. "Shit. Mer can you take this I need to go do something"

Meredith nodded her head.

Rosemary just walked out of the hospital and was making her way to her car when Lexi came out following her.

"Wait" Lexi called out to her.

Rosemary stopped and turned to face her. "What's up?"

"Are you okay?"

Rosemary looked confused at her intern. "What do you mean?"

"I- I just mean you seem off"

"Well I'm fine Grey" Rosemary said and unlocked her car and stuck her stuff in the back.

Lexi just stared at her not believing her. "And why do I not believe that"

Rosemary shrugged. "I don't know Grey, but everything is fine" she said and leaned back against her car to look at Lexi.

Lexi sighed and walked to stand beside Rosemary and leaned against the car too. "If know we haven't know each other long Rosemary but you can talk to me or vent to me or whatever you need"

Rosemary looked over at Lexi and smiled. "Thank you Lexi"

Lexi smiled back. "You're welcome. Anyway I should get back to work"

Rosemary nodded. "Okay have a good rest of your shift"

"I'll see you later" Lexi said and began to walk away.

Rosemary watched her walk away for a moment before she called out to her. "Hey Grey"

Lexi stopped and turned to face her. "Yeah?"

"If you ever need to talk to someone, you can come to me"

Lexi smiled. "Thank you"

Rosemary nodded with a small smile and then got inside her car.

Edited: no

{642}