𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 & 𝟸

"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win"

                                                      —  Zig Ziglar

4x16&17

Rosemary walked up to the nurse station. "Hello"

Lexi looked up at her. "I was just helping Meredith Collate. I'm on my way to check your patients" she said and began to walk away.

Rosemary followed her. "I'll help"

Lexi looked at her for a moment. "Okay"

Rosemary then grabbed Lexi's arm and pulled her into an on-call room.

Lexi looked at her confused. "What are you doing? What about your patients?"

"I already checked up on them," Rosemary said and gently pushed Lexi against the door and kissed her.

Lexi kissed her back and pulled her closer by her waist.

Rosemary was making her way to the supply closet since she we paged.

"Who's there?" Lexi asked.

"Rosemary Shepherd. I was paged to the supply closet"

"Are you alone?"

"Lexi?" Rosemary asked walking more into the supply closet and over to Lexi.

"Um, I think maybe I'm a thief"

Rosemary then saw what she was looking at. "Alexandra Caroline Grey!" she said and got down on the floor.

"I couldn't help it. I has to know and then once I knew, I knew"

"We have to get these back to the chief's office right now," Rosemary said starting to grab them.

"I tried to stop reading, but I couldn't. I have a photographic memory, which is how I got through Harvard Med. I read all the files. Information is burned into my brain. I read your file"

Rosemary shook her head. "No, I dont wanna know"

Lexi looked at her. "I also read George's and did you know he only failed the test by one point"

Rosemary looked over at her and leaned over and just kissed her.

Lexi kissed her back and then pulled away a few seconds later. "Will that's one way to shut me up" she said and went in for another kiss.

Rosemary kissed her back and then pulled away. "Okay, we should really get these back to the chief's office"

Rosemary was in the resident lounge when Meredith came in.

"Hey!"

"Hey. And Cristina told me to give you this sparkle pager back, cause she said something about her being drunk on the power"

"Where is it?"

"She also said she thinks it might actually be mystical" Rosemary said and threw the pager to Meredith.

"Have you seen Derek?" Meredith asked catching it.

"Nope"

Meredith sighs and walks out.

"Um, you paged, Dr. Shepherd?"

Rosemary looked at her. "Grab that banana from my cubby"

Lexi looks at her and then nods and goes over and grabs it, and walks back over to Rosemary. "You--you want me to... peel it for you?"

Rosemary shakes her head. "No, I want you to learn the running whip stitch. I'm gonna teach it to you. Take the needle" she said holding it out to her.

-

Rosemary had an ear bud in listening to music and watching and helping Lexi do the whip stitch when Derek walked in and walked to the trash can and took the bottle of wine out.

"That's not sanitary" Rosemary said taking a glance at what her brother took out of the trash. She then looked over to Lexi. "Uh, a little closer together. Try again"

"Dr. Shepherd, thank you for--"

Rosemary smiles. "You're welcome, but just so you know when no one else is around you dont need to call me Dr. Shepherd"

Lexi smiles and nods and goes back to trying to the whip stitch on the bannana.

Edited: no

{607}