𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

'Faith is always greater than fear'
-Unknown

4x7

Rosemary had just walked into the hospital and passed by Lexi.

Lexi looked at her and then walked up to walk to next to her. "Hey"

Rosemary looked over at. "Hey"

"So I'm on your service today"

Rosemary nodded. "Well, that's good because you are my favorite intern"

"Because I'm not the only one you talk to?"

Rosemary shook her head. "No, because you are the only one I can tolerate, and plus I like talking to you"

Rosemary walked into the E.R. with Lexi and her other interns.

"The E.R. can be a candy store. You've got car crashes, implements. What do you got?" Rosemary asked walking up to one of the nurses.

"Spraninws ankle and an infected bunion"

"It can also strip you of your will to live. Okay, go, troll, find something good" Rosemary told them and began to walk away.

"Dr. Shepherd. Has Meredith said anything to you about me? 'Cause she's been avoiding me for days"

"She never said anything to me about it, I'm sorry"

"Help! My-- my baby. I-I was carrying her down the stairs and I fell, and she hit her head. She was crying in the car, and now she's not crying anymore. I'm too scared to look. Someone, please tell me my baby's alive"

Rosemary put some gloves on. "Okay, let me have the baby--"

"She can't be dead, right? You don't die from just falling down the stairs"

Rosemary gently started to take the baby from the woman. "Please, let me help. Let me help"

Rosemary then took her over to an empty bed and gently placed her down. And checked to see if she was breathing. "She's breathing. Her fontanelle feels tense. She lethargic. Take her to trauma two and page my brother" she said to Lexi.

Lexi nodded and picked up the baby and took her where she was told to take her.

"Thank you," the woman said pulling her into a hug.

"You're welcome," Rosemary said hugging her back.

"Thank you so much thank you"

"Okay. Okay, ma'am, um, you can, uh, stop hugging me. So I can take care of your baby. Ma'am. Ma'am?"

The woman then collapsed and Rosemary was quick to catch her and gently placed her on the ground and bent down, while other nurses and doctors came up to them.

"I'm not getting a heartbeat. No pulse. Get me a crash cart. She's not breathing"