𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

“I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.”

—  Charlotte Eriksson

4x8

Rosemary was in the lounge with the others when Bailey walked in.

"All right, listen up. I have nothing but respect for the job done by Dr. Torres, but things are going to be different from here on in... This will be a professional environment. So your love lives, your hopes and dreams, the little joys and tragedies that make you who you are have no place in my hospital. The locker room is for changing, not for crying. The on-call room is for napping, not for anything that requires a locked door" Bailey said then looked at Izzie who was whispering to Meredith. "Stevens, did you hear a word I said?"

Izzie turned to look at Bailey but didn't say anything.

"Grow up, I believe, is my point" Bailey said and began to walk out of the door.

Rosemary was walking down the hall when Lexi walked up to her.

"Hey"

Rosemary took a glance at her. "Hey"

"Are you free tonight?"

Rosemary nods. "I should be"

"Then do you want to come over?"

"Even with your dad there?"

"He'll probably be knocked out or something"

Rosemary nods. "I'll come but only if you want me to"

Lexi nods. "I do"

"Okay," Rosemary said and kissed her cheek.

Both of their pagers went off and they both grabbed it to see who was paging them.

"My brother?" Rosemary asked looking at her and clipping her pager back to her waistband.

Lexi nods placing her pager on her waistband. "Yeah"

Rosemary and Lexi just walked into the room that Derek is in with a patient.

"What's your name?" Derek asked.

"Danny"

"Hey, uh, Danny, I'm gonna take this off. So I can have a look. Okay?" Derek said taking the tape and cup off of his eye.

Everyone in the room looked shocked as a pencil was in his eye.

"Man, high school really does suck" Rosemary said with the phone up to her ear.

-

Derek was raising the head of the bed on Danny's gurney.

"It was that asshat Sully and his stupid friends!" Danny said.

"Shh"

"The driver kept turning around, telling them to shut up--"

"I'm just drawing a logo, and suddenly I'm upside-down" Danny said.

"And the pencil went, like, all the way in Danny's eye"

"Yeah, I can see that" Derek mumbled.

"Should I call his parents?"