𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙾𝚏 𝙼𝚎: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 & 𝟸

"Those who aim at great deeds must also suffer greatly"

                                                        —  Plutarch

5x1&2

Rosemary walked up to the others who were around the computer waiting to see what place the hospital got for teaching there.

"Hey, is it up yet?" Rosemary asked standing behind Bailey.

"No"

"Oh, maybe if you were refresh button" Rosemary reaching over to do it.

Bailey slapped her hand away, and turned to face them. "No, I will do it. Now all of you, back up. Stop hovering, stop speculating. The ranking will go up when they go up. We have no control over when they're posted. When it is up, I will say, 'It Is up' until then, back up, shut up and leave me alone so I can push the--"

"It's up" Meredith said.

Everyone then moved closer to get a better look.

"Oh. Oh, number one, Hopkina. Number two, Mayo"

"Told ya"

"Three, Cleveland Clinic?"

"What?" Derek asked.

"Foud, Mass Gen"

"Wait, wait. We moved down to five?" Cristina asked.

Rosemary looked closer at the screen. "No. We are not five. Shit" she said and walked away.

Rosemary  was walking down the hall with Meredith, Cristina and the interns when Lexi walked up to them.

"Oh, hey, uh, sorry I'm late. I was just helping--"

"No talking unless It's medical" Cristina said holding up her hand.

Rosemary looked at Cristina's hand that was close to her face then at Cristina. "Put your hand near my face again and I'll chop it off"

Crisrina put her hand down and looked over at Rosemary for a moment.

"So I keep having that dream, the Derek-Is-Dead dream" Meredith said.

Rosemary shook her head a little and went to go grab a chart.

"You know who does their residencies at number 12 hospitals? Losers, and I am not a loser" Cristina said and then looked at her interns. "Go get the charts"

"So, I mean, the dream is about me being afraid of the house of candles and, you know, taking the big step and... I'm afraid of having a happy ending"

"I have a PhD in Biochem. I'm a double doctor. Double doctors should not do their residencies at second-rate hospitals" Cristina said and started to walk away.

Rosemary was sitting in front of a patient's room with Lexi.

"Did you sleep with Meredith?"

Rosemary looked at her confused on why she is asking that. "Yeah, I did"

"Why? I-I mean... Sor-- I... Were you in love with her?"

Rosemary shook her head. "No, I never was" she said and then smirked. "Wait are you jealous?"

Lexi looked up at her and shook her head. "N- No I'm not"

Rosemary chuckled a little, and pulled Lexi closer by the chair she is sitting on. "You so are"

"Am not"

"You so are, stop denying it. But just so you know you have nothing to worry about, I only think of you and no one else" Rosemary said and kissed her cheek. "But jealous is Lexi cute"

Lexi groaned and hid her face on Rosemary's chest. "Shut up"

Rosemary shook her head and kissed her head. "Nope, not gonna happen"

Lexi sighed a little and picked up her head from her chest and looked at her. "Your lucky you are just cute"

Rosemary stuck her tongue out at her playfully and Lexi shook her head and lightly hit u her on the shoulder.

Edited: no

{573}