Chapter 15

They continued up to what seemed to be the same floor as the night before; the fifth story that wasn't visible from the outside of the Hog's Head. Draco opened the door that before had been the setting for their perfect first date, which had transfigured into a bedroom equipped with a four-poster bed, the same small loveseat, a roaring fire, and a candelabra. Hermione displayed the same expression of awe and wonder as the night before.

"Draco, how are you doing this?" She couldn't fathom how he was able to do all of this on such short notice.

"I've known Aberforth for a while, he's not as bad as he seems."

"I know, he helped us during the battle," Hermione was still looking around the room.

"I've been coming here a lot, this used to be my room. Aberforth knew how bad things were at home, and that I was miserable at Hogworts. A lot of the time he let me crash here. This sort of became my room. It's enchanted, as you probably saw there isn't a fifth floor. We can stay here whenever we want," Draco was smiling as he said the last bit, taking Hermione's hands in his.

Her eyes drifted to the bed covers, its feather filled pillows so enticing as her eyelids became heavy. The room was the epitome of all things warm and cozy. Draco saw that the bed had captured her attention. He swept her off her feet and into his arms, causing her to squeal in alarm before gently placing her on the feather mattress. He reached down to take her shoes off, then his, placing them on the floor by the foot of the bed. He pulled the covers back before tucking her in. He lay on top of the blankets next to her on his side, smiling as she closed her eyes, the warmth of the blankets seeping into her chilled bones.

"Aren't you going to get under?" She smiled as she lifted the blanket up, inviting him in. He slowly crawled next to her; wrapping his arms around her body from behind. He breathed in her scent while nuzzling the nape of her neck with his nose. He gently nipped her skin, causing her squirm with delight. They forgot everything going on, the worry about the students back at Hogworts left behind downstairs.

Draco shifted his body so that he was hovering above Hermione. He still hadn't kissed her lips. He was kissing every other place on her body. He traced his tongue along her collarbone all the way up to corner of her mouth, leaving a trail of kisses as he began to nibble on her ear. Hermione's breathing was increasing rapidly, her hands under Draco's shirt. She sat up, took Draco by the shoulders, pushing him down onto his back with her on top of him. She pinned his wrists to the bed before indulging in a hungry kiss. He immediately responded, his muscles tensing as he released his arms from Hermione's grip to place them on her waist. He moved her hips over his jeans in circular motions, groaning as he did so. Her whole body tightened nervously, having never experienced these feelings and not sure how to react.

"Sweetheart, let me take care of you," Draco's voice was low and grumbling. He returned to being on top of her, regaining control. He slowly took off Hermione's sweater, revealing a pale pink lace bra. She arched her back as he reached behind her to unhook it. Cupping her breasts with his large, cool hands he began licking her nipples, nipping them softly as began to plant kisses on her stomach as he unbuttoned her jeans. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, her head tilted back. He looked up to meet her eyes; she bit her lip and gave him an approving look. He smiled before returning to undressing her. Pulling her pants down past her ankles, hr maintainef eye contact the whole time, gauging her willingness. He reached up to kiss her, his hands lingering on her breasts. She kissed him hungrily as she pulled his shirt off, revealing his pale, sculpted chest. She kissed his neck as she unbuttoned his pants. He kicked them off, his body froze, fire coursing through his veins when he felt Hermione's hand reach past the band of his briefs to stroke him. He moaned in pleasure, his breath hot against Hermione's neck. She pulled his briefs off, their gaze locking before indulging in another kiss.

Draco left a trail of hot, wet kisses from her mouth all the way to her navel before kissing and nipping at the inside of her thighs. He spread her legs open with his hands, grazing his teeth against the sensitive skin near her area. She moaned and arched her back in pleasure. He felt as good as if he were receiving what he was giving her just from hearing her moan. He moved his tongue to the skin between her legs, circling back and forth over her most sensitive area. She moaned louder, scratching his back and calling his name. He broke away for breath for a second to moan, he couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this. He slid his fingers into her while flicking his tongue. The fingers wrapped in his hair tightened as she climaxed, her legs trembling as she moaned. He felt her body relax, giving her one more kiss between her legs before returning to her side.

They exchanged sweet nothings before drifting into sleep in each other's arms.