Chapter 25

"How old do you see yourself getting married?" Draco asked, his hand behind his head. Hermione's head was on his bare chest as they lay in bed in their pajamas.

"I don't know. Whenever the person I love asks; just when it feels right."

Draco smiled at the ceiling, planting a kiss on her head. She rolled over to look at his eyes and examine his face. She traced her finger along his defined jaw, rubbing her thumb across the whiskers that were developing on his chin due to not shaving. He drew his thumb to the side of her face, tracing it along the contours of her cheeks before resting his finger on her plump limps. He allowed his thumb to wander to her collarbone, and then right above her breasts before returning them to her face to indulge in a kiss. They kissed sweetly and innocently, until passion took over. Hermione felt a rush of hot blood course through her. She got on top of Draco, her hips grinding against him. She heard his husky moans as he gripped his hands onto her waist. He sat up with her still on top of him to rip off her nightgown. She reached to the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them off. It felt to them as if they couldn't get each other's clothes off quick enough. He slid into the wet area between her legs, going deep inside of her while he cupping her breasts. They both began moaning loudly. Hermione grabbed her wand and cast a Muffliato spell so Narcissa wouldn't have to hear her son having sex. She quickly resumed calling his name and moaning in pleasure.

He continued to go deeper inside of her. Her head tipped back as she let out another cry.

"Oh, Draco!"

"Hermione, I love you so much," his voice was low and husky. Their bodies were glistening with sweat due to the passion of their lovemaking. Draco lay back, pulling Hermione down on top of him so the tips of her breasts rubbed against his skin. He left love bites along her neck, nibbling on her ear, and kissing her deeply between moans. They both began to climax, Draco quickened his thrust, sending her spiraling into ecstasy. They both moaned louder, Hermione leaving scratches on the back of his neck as she clutched at him. As they both came they lay in the same position panting before meeting each other's eyes to smile. Hermione turned her head and giggled, Draco joining in.

Hermione slid Draco out of her and lay next to him. He perched himself onto his elbow to look at her beautiful naked body.

"I love you, Hermione."

"I love you, Draco."