Chapter 31: 13 Reasons

For why you should be in jail. Maybe more. It was okay though, it made Shigirakl happy.

Kuzon helped sneak a tracker on Shigiraki's target. You hot wired a car with a zap of electricity. And you drove under your new mentor's guidance. He refused to take the hand off his eyes to take the wheel himself.

"I'm not a good teacher, Y/N." He said. "Just had practice with Simon. Gave up on Dabi, though. Can't see the road if it's too bright or too dark, if you know what I mean. Watch the curb!"

You swerved then straightened out.

"For a willingly blind man, you can see quite a bit." You added. "Can't you?"

"No." Plausible deniability said. "I sense it."

"After training Spinner, I can see why you'd anticipate phantom impacts."

"Smart girl. Left."

"They went right."

"I know."

You pulled behind the warehouse. The zone completely ruined from the Nomu attack. The city were raising hope and funds for the rebuilding of it. You read in the newspaper that Mineta snuck you, the zone had chemical manufacturers. Most of the cost would be for chemical clean up, you reasoned.

A good place for the League to have their new hideout in, you had theorized. You might be able to find out tonight. You weren't sure how though.

Shigiraki leant over you. He locked the door. Then unlocked it, threw Kuzon, then locked it again. You watched the cat get confused at the sudden change of scenery. Something scared him away from the car. You had a tracker on Kuzon and a deal that you would meet at Swaggy Z's if you were separated for more than three days. You'd find him. It was only a matter of time.

"Time for your punishment. Stop giggling, you fucking school girl."

"I can't see your eyes. It's hard to take you seriously."

You tired to, nonetheless. He was closer than you were use to people being. Looming over you like a big bad wolf.

"Don't look at me like that." He hissed.

"Like what?" You whispered.

He removed the hand, finding it not so helpful at the moment. Shigiraki stared at your eyes, not looked in to them. There was a difference here. You appreciated the blankness. Though. It would appear you displeased him more.

"Stop."

"What?"

"I couldn't even hear that, Y/N."

Shigiraki still stared. He also left his father's hand in your lap. You held it carefully, still maintaining your end of the staring contest. You weren't sure what about your expression was scaring him so much. He put his forehead to yours. Possibly an intimidation tactic. Oooh, look at that lol a big Male ego.

"Stop looking at me like that."

You found it took very little push him back. You didn't push him too far. If a hero found you, you'd use the excuse you didn't want to push boundaries too far. If Nezu found you, you'd admit it was nice to feel more than emotion radiate off a person. He was a good 5 degrees corknels higher than you, which made you worried that he may have a fever.

He flinched at the first fall of rain. The drops soon turned to small hail. The tin can of a car you chose had little to no insulation. our voice wouldn't be heard over the thuds. You didn't think you would be able to project your voice. You might say something to anger him. Hell, if he's having trouble with your eyes, he might with your tone.