𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1

Author POV-

Marriage. One word, with so many different kinds of emotions along with it. It's a word which is labelled for togetherness, for the ongoing love between two individuals, till eternity and death. But this word, is not applicable for a few people, who after being in a relationship for over 5 years, and being in a marital affair for over 2 years, is just simply not working.

That was what was going on, inside the 32 year old man, Jeon jungkook. He was a simple, middle aged man, who was wealthy, but he did not like to show it. In other words, he was a kind humble man, who loved carrots and video games.

Jungkook fell in what people call "love" when he was 26 years old. Quite late for this generation, but according to him, he wanted to go on with just more than a relationship. So he did, in a kind of an old fashioned way, he fell in love with his co-worker at the same company he worked in.

Park Irene, was a cold woman who really did not prefer being in long term relationships. But all of that came to an end when she met an adorable man, who was more of a child in the body of an adult. She fell for jungkook's personality, but also for his cute small habits.

Time flew by and the love they had for each other grew, until they came up with the decision of "marriage." The first 6 months, life went on smoothly. They were happier than ever and they did not want to even be without each other for a minute.

However, things started to change when Irene's dream came true and their love life came to a downfall.
.
.
.
8 months later:-

"Baby? I'm homeee" jungkook chirps as he enters the house and is met by an insanely adorable Irene wearing her husband's hoodie, with a cup of ice cream in her hand.

"Koo!!" She kept the cup on the table in front of her, before she dashed out to hug the latter, who gladly hugged her back.

"Baby, I'm so happy today." Irene speaks as she pecked the older all over his face.

"What's the reason babe?" Jungkook asks, with a confusing glare and a soft smile lingering on his flawless skin.

"Babe, you do know how it was my dream to model one day?" She asks with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, you literally used to tell me about your modelling career and how you wanted to be a part of Vogue or something?" He said.

"Yeah, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I got an offer from, the company itself!!" Irense squeals as she hugs the latter with more force.

"Wha- BABY THAT'S GREAT OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU LOVE" jungkook shouts as he picked her up and turned her around, both of them giggling and smiling like it's their own little worrld.

"You know I love you right?"

"I do know that and I love you so much more love."

*1 year later*

Sitting on his bed, his eyes shift between the wall clock and his phone as his forhead buzzes with pain due to extreme stress.

Sighing he decided to call his beloved one, the last time since anger was already taking over him and he did not really want to witness what he had been seeing since the past few days.

As he was about to dial her phone again, as doorbell caught his attention and he immeadiately went towards the door. Upon opening it, he saw two guys, assuming that they were his wife's friends, were helping the woman to stand, as she already passed out due to excessive drinking.

This. Was. What he saw continuously and he was fed up of it. He was fed up from the arguments which were caused in the morning due to his wife, and how he was somehow always the fault.

"I-im sorry. I'll take care of her. You can leave " He stated Coldly as he glared at those hands touching his wife's waist.

"Bro, what you are seeing now is nothing compared to what we saw at the party. She's quite the party animal huh?" One of the guy stated, finally having enough of this shit, he quickly took her and slammed the door shut.

Picking up his wife, as she mumbled incoherent words, his heartbeat stopped at the single word which he could clearly hear, even if he did not want to.

"M-mark, y-your so cutee" Irene drunkenly states. And all jungkook could think at that moment was that question that has been in his mind since the last few days.

.
.
.
.
.
This book has  taekook but it will gradually evolve okay? It's not like other stories

Love youu 🩷