𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Author POV-

Taehyung watched, as he saw the man who was just flirting with him a minute ago, was now head over heels for his bitch wife.

"And he said he loved me?" Taehyung mumbled but soon composed himself when he saw the staff approaching him for his make-up. Not giving a damn, he just sighed and opened his phone, knowing that this will take hours and he will be bored. But his eyes did not fail to notice the constant stare he got from a certain someone. That someone was none other than Jeon jungkook.

"Isn't he the definition of mixed signals?" Taehyung scoffed as he shifted in his seat, and rolled his eyes, purposely huffing loud for the younger to hear.

Jungkook chuckled looking at the baby man, who now was thinking why the younger was chuckling like a maniac.

Slowly, but steadily, jungkook walked towards the older and glared at the makeup staff, who were just looking at the younger with a "what the fuck" look.

"Can I take your model for a moment?" Jungkook asked, more like ordered but oh well.

"Uhm- no?" One of the staff said. Jungkook chuckled ammusingly, getting surprised at the attitude those make up persons held.

"And who said that?" Taehyung drew the attention of all of them and glared at the man who just spoke out to the younger.

"Aren't I the one paying you all for your food and alcohol? Then why the fuck are you all screaming like crows? The shoot can wait." And wait that, Taehyung stormed out of the studio, but definitely did not forget to hold the hand of the younger who was now smiling at him, whipped.
.
.
.
"Speak." Taehyung exclaimed. They were now at the rooftop of the building.

"H-huh?"

"Didn't you want to meet me? Then I guess it's obviously for speaking out?"

"Shut the fuck up." Jungkook roared, eyes blazing with rage.

"Wh-"

"I've had enough. I really think you need to check your mentality first kim. Weren't you the one saying that it's wrong? Then why the fuck were you jealous when I kissed my own fucking wife?"

"J-jealous? You mean in your dreams?" Taehyung said, still  adamant not to give in to the younger.

"Oh please, I know what you were trying to do by scoffing and showing that kind of attitude? It's something no one has ever done to me kim. I think you're the one who is the probable matic out of the both of us. I- I did so fucking wrong falling for a shit face like you" jungkook said, eyes slowly glistening with the pain he felt when he saw the unbothered male just looking at him emotionlessly.

"I-i fucking hate the fact that I love you" jungkook spoke once again,yet still hoping for an ounce of emotion but got none.

Chuckling bitterly at his fate, he turned around to go back but was caught off guard by the older's voice.

"Maybe if you did not have a freakin wife, and maybe if you only loved me and no one else, and maybe if I had the heart of a child, in another parallel universe, you could still be mine."

Taehyung said, voice monotone unlike his words which made jungkook feel awfully bad about the things happening in his life.

He did not once turn around and look at the older but just walked away silently.

.
.
.
"What the fuck kook? Why aren't you kissing me?" Irene spoke, getting awfully angered at the way the younger was not even looking at her.

They were currently in their shared bedroom and Irene wanted to surprise the younger with yhr new lingerie, but the younger was just avoiding her, not wanting to make any amount of skinship.

"I-im so tired babe. Le-ts sleep hmm?"

"Are you some kind of an old hag? What the fuck is wrong with you!" She shouts but still gets the unsatisfied sigh from the younger.

"Are you fucking cheating on me?" She said, suspicious of his behaviour.

"So what if I am? And besides, we need to have one thing in common don't we?" Jungkook spoke, now getting clearly frustrated. He got up from his bed and left the room not wanting to see his wife's hurt reaction.

"I know you cheated on me. Jerk!"