𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2

Author POV-

"Where the fuck you think you're going Jeon?" Irene shouts at her husband, who seems to care less about her and just continues to put on his shirt.

"Jungkook-"

"I'm going to the club okay?even though I should just leave without caring for a single soul, do you have any problems?"  Jungkook spoke, voice dead and cold which sent shivers down the latter's spine.

"B-but I got my day off today hun-"

"Do you think I care? On other days you would just party  like anything and get back to the bed like you don't have a fucking husband? And now that I got a day off, you suddenly want to spend time with me? Why don't you just go and lay down with Mark?" 

At that name, irene widened her eyes in pure shock and nervousness.

"H-how do you know his-"

"Name? When u were drunk for the upteenth time yesterday, your mouth spoke out this fucker's name. Have you bot-h, forget it."

Jungkook's eyes watered at the thought and he just left the room without a word, leaving Irene in a state of absolute mess. 

At the bar/club, jungkook POV:-

This place, I don't really know why people even come here. It's just the smell of sweat and a few drunk bastards making out in the corners and oh of course, the dj, his songs are absolute trash.

However, tonight, ignoring these thoughts, I'm gonna get drunk. Because,
1. I wanna get my mind off of things.

2. Irene.

Irene has been my wife, my girlfriend and even before then, my friend. Even the thought of her cheating on me, makes me want to cut her to peices. I loved her. But what did I get? Nothing. If more, I got cheated on.

Sighing, I went towards the bar section, completely pushing the crazy persons dancing like it's their last day and then when I finally got to the counter, I was met with various kinds of drinks on the slab.

Picking any one random shot, I just jumped in. Which was a really bad idea since I'm not a heavy drinker. It had been ages since I had last drank, and this already made me feel light headed.

But even though, I hated the smell, the people, the music, I liked the burning sensation on my throat. It gave me a sense of relief.

Author POV-

As soon as the man entered, the bar went silent. The music changed according to his taste and people respecfully hid behind the couches looking at the devilish grinning face.

Kim Taehyung, the rich businessman, who was not her for love, not for fucks. He was here for the alcohol, for his life, the thing he was the most addicted to.

Smiling to himself at the treatment he got, he walked upto the counter of drinks, only to notice a man, probably younger than him, smiling and laughing to himself.

"Pftt just one drink and you got tipsy?" Taehyung muttered looking at the empty shot glass and chuckled to himself.

He found the boy ammusingly wierd. Because, the boy was a man, but his face resembled to a baby.

"Yahh- im-im not tipsy. I'm jk" jungkook said as he smiled and gave his signature pose.

Chuckling to himself, Taehyung went towards the hotel rooms to give a check and left the murmering boy, calling out his name.

"Heyyyy mr handsome? You can-can't just l-leave koo here. Mr handsome? At-atleast look at koo koo!!!"

Jungkook kept shouting but the latter payed no such attention to the man, or so he thought.

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)