𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-23

Author POV-

"Hm, baby wants to get fucked? Then the baby will get what he wants." Taehyung says before he completely strips the younger and he jerks out his pants as well.

Jungkook's eyes roamed around everywhere but when he saw how the older wasted no time in getting what he wanted, he felt overly excited and nervous. As if sensing the younger's tension, Taehyung just smiles reassuringly as he kisses the younger who gladly kisses back.

Taehyung takes out the lube and pours the cold liquid on his hard length, hissing at that feeling. Stretching the younger a bit with his hands, jungkook moans as he felt himself trying to come faster than he wanted.

"Uh uh, no cumming until hyung wants you to." And with that Taehyung pushed out his fingers and aligned his length in front of the younger's hole.

Both of them mutter chants of cuss words as they hissed at the heating friction.

"F-fuck hy-hyungie~" Jungkook's broken moans and Taehyung's erupted groans fill the room. The older rams in and out of the younger's hole, fucking his senseless as he went bizzare with those moans and that tiny pink hole.

"F-fuck I'm gonna-"

"Hold it slut." Taehyung degrades before concentrating on his own high.

Feeling himself getting closer he warns the younger who with no time comes as soon as possible.

"Mhh- f-fuck." Taehyung thrusts a bit more to ride off their highs as both of them pant heavily.

Sighing to himself he lays beside the younger who turns sideways to take a glimpse of that heavenly face.

"Did you like it baby?"

"Like it? It was amazing hyung. Thank you- ouch" jungkook groans in pain as he tried to turn a bit more towards the man. Taehyung chuckled as he picked the younger up who gasped with red cheeks.

"Yahh-? I-im naked!"

"We've just fucked like a minute ago. Why so shy now?"

"It's different!!"

Jungkook burries his face as he felt his cheeks getting red from the continuous teasing from the older.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What do you wanna eat?" Taehyung mutters as he felt the younger's stomach growling with hunger. Embarrassed, the younger just muttered a small "anything," making the older chuckle as he nodded.

They both walk downstairs well technically only Taehyung as the younger was being carried by the older who kept smiling from time to time once he received kisses on his cheeks by the younger.

"Do you wanna have ramen? That's the only thing I know which is edible at this hour." Yes, it was 2 am now and anything which they ate might not be digestible by the morning.

"Yes pleaseee" jungkook pleaded as he smiles and looked at the older who started boiling the water.

Jungkook could feel his face getting heated when he saw how the older looked so hot in simple t shirt and shorts. Heck he could even look hot in anything he wore. The older's sleeves rolled up made the younger want to imagine unholy things yet again.

"What are you looking at?"

"You"

"W-wahh! Isn't that a bit too straight forward?" Taehyung said, feeling his cheeks getting red by the bluntness of the younger who just chuckled and kept looking at the flustered elder.
.
.
.
"That was amazing!! You have such magical hands hyungie!"

"It was a readymade thing koo."

"Nooo it was hyungie's magic!" Taehyung just smiled nodding ti whatever the younger said since happy koo is his life.

Soon walking upstairs, they both lied down on their bed, staring at the ceiling.

"When are you going to divorce her kook?"

"W-what? D-divorce?"

"Yes?"

"Soon-"

"And when is that soon coming kook? You know very well that you're cheating on her."

"She cheated on me too!"

"So doesn't that mean you both are the same? Doesn't that mean that you're no less than a cheater?"

"What the fuck are you trying to say kim?" Jungkook mutters, feeling himself getting frustrated at the accusations.

"Don't get angry baby. But may I know the reason why you don't want yo divorce her? What's stopping you from doing so? Isn't my love enough f-for you? Am I just a toy-"

"NO you could never be a toy to me Taehyung!"

"Then?"

"I-i just don't want jeongin to get bullied for having two fathers. It was something I went through in my childhood tae. I know it's a modern generation nowadays and everything h-has changed but I can't see my child going through things that I had to go through.i know it's s-such a lame excuse but I'm so sorry tae- i- I love you so so much that you mean the whole world to me but at the other end I have this inseparable child of mine, almost-no he IS my heart. I need to care for-"

"Shhh- it's okay koo. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have pressured you. But we fucked- heck I would even call it love making because- it wasn't just a simple fuck to me. I hope it means the same to you too-"

"Yes it is tae. And I'm very sure that I will devorce her. Just- not now. I promise you I will do it myself once I'm ready, for my life and for my son. J-just let's not talk about this o-okay?"

"Sounds good to me." Taehyung murmers and pulls the younger more closer towards him who snuggles into his embrace, looking adorably small.

Taehyung sighs as he runs his hands through Jungkook's black locks who immediately felt the comfort seep into him.

"I just hope we're together and Happy." He softly mutters, looking at the younger who smiles while closing his eyes.

"Trust me. We will."

Drk what I wrote but enjoy!! ❤️