𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-5

Author POV-

"Tae-taehyung"

"Shh. Enough of the seduction baby. let daddy seduce you too? Hmm?" Taehyung whispered, in his dangerously sexy deep voice sending jungkook's brain to float somewhere else.

Without waiting anymore, Taehyung presses his lips on the younger's, completely mesmerized by those soft cotton lips against his rose petals. Jungkook closes his eyes, mind completely shut from every single fucking thing except the four walls, the small bathroom and the person he was currently making out with.

"Nghh- mmhh t-tae" jungkook moans and Taehyung took the right chance, letting his tounge enter the younger's mouth, who groaned at that feeling. They both were completely eating each other's faces, with their hands all over each other, looking like a hot mess.

"Taehyung? You done? And have you seen jungkook?" They both flinched as they heard Irene's high pitched voice and adjusted their breath, still quite dazed from the makeout.

"Y-yeah. He's in here with me. I actually wanted to wash my face in the basin but it was not working. So- i- called h-him in."

"Oh Jeon? You in there? Hurry up both of you or the food will get cold."

She said, and walked away, the footsteps lessening on the other side.

"Fuck, how can she cook this fast? I always thought she took time." Jungkook whined, pouting soon after and the latter immeadiately melted at the heartwarming sight.

"Aren't you too much of a duality man? Like not even 5 minutes ago, you were seducing the hell out of me and now you're this cute and fluffy?"

"I am like that what can I even do?" Jungkook teased, and pecked his lips with a bunny smile on his face.

After a few stolen kisses and pecks, they finally went out of the bathroom to witness Irene scrolling on her phone with an irritated expression on her face.

"Why are they taking so fucking long?" Irene says, but soon clears her throat in embarrassment when they witness them coming towards her.

"O-oh Taehyung please sit. The food will get cold." They both nodded, even though Irene did not say anything about food to her own husband.

As soon as jungkook was about to sit on his own chair, irene took the plate on his side of the table and kept it somewhere else.

"What the fu-"

"Jungkook won't be eating today. You have already ate before he arrived didn't you Jeon?" Irene said, voice filled with insane amount of frustation and irritatedness.

"Well, if he isn't eating, I won't too. Because, you see, I like it when everyone eats together." Taehyung's voice blazed through the hall.

"It's okay Taehyung shii, i-im full. I ate already." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung in a way that said "don't push me anymore. She will get suspicious."

"Okay If u say s-so." Taehyung said and started eating his food not caring about the glaring eyes the woman gave to both of them.

"A-are you two s-ome kind of long lost brothers?"

"WHAT?"
"WHAT?"