𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-22

Author POV-

"APPA!!! JIWON slapped me!"

They both stopped with their further actions and Taehyung muttered a small "oh no." Under his breath. He hoped that it was a small one because even if JIwon was small, her hands were no less than any man.
He opened the door and widened his eyes to find jeongin sobbing with his hand on one of his cheeks which he supposed was terribly aching and with the other hand he had a ripped bunny plushie.

"Oh my- what happened junnie?" Jungkook asked as he hurriedly picked his son up who sobbed in his father's embrace.

"Appa! S-she slappe-d me and als- also broke by bunnie" without listening to anything further, Taehyung marched towards his sister's room fuming in anger and guilt.

"Taehyung! Taehyung he's FINE-" jungkook says putting jeongin down and going after Taehyung who looked like he could kill anyone by his looks.

Opening the door, he finds JIwon munching on her cookies which she carefully saved from her secret pile of snacks but she immediately threw it elsewhere when she found her brother's feeble footsteps.

"What were you eating right now kim JIwon?"

"Nothing."

"Don't you dare lie- whatever. Why the fudge did you beat your brother JIwon?" Taehyung asked, looking at his sister like he could kill her any moment.

"Becawse h-he st-tole my candwies!" JIwon stated, almost whining as she was tired of her brother just assuming things.

"Don't shout! It was enough that you tore his plushie. Then why did you slap him JIwon? I'm so disappointed in you" JIwon sighed, too tired to argue as she just covered herself in the blanket and turned her back towards him.

"Did you just turn your back at me? We're not done ye-"

"Taehyung!! It's enough. Jeongin is just acting he's not that hurt. Don't scold her more. She's still a child. It's okay. He's okay. Hm? Come on let's go now. Give her some time." Jungkook consoled the angered man who calmed down a bit but still very much hurt by the latter's actions.

Jungkook carefully put sleeping jeongin next to JIwon who was unaware of his presence since she went into a deep sleep. Jungkook then took Taehyung's hand and let them towards their bedroom as he saw Taehyung still zoning out.

He pouted seeing that but soon smiled as he got an idea. Carefully placing both of them on the bed jungkook suddenly pecks his cheeks who hastily widens his eyes in shyness.

"Yahh-!! Don't startle me like that."

"Then you shouldn't be zoning out either."

"Kook- I'm sorry on her behalf-"

"It's okay Taehyung-ah. There are still kids and it's common for both of them to fight. Even I scolded jeongin as to why he needed to eat her possessions."

"It's just a chocolate kook-"

"Then it's also just a stufffed toy tae."

Taehyung knew he could not win against the younger so he just smiled softly and nodded.

"Besides, we have something more interesting to do don't we? Why don't we continue Mr Kim?"

Taehyung again got tensed up. Just as he was about to deny he saw jungkook sensually getting up just to sit on the older's lap.

"Jungk- ahh~" Taehyung groaned as he felt jungkook grinding his hips on the latter's crotch. The soft muscle underneath which suddenly turned hard now pleasurable for both of their needs. The movements became fast as Taehyung's mind went hazy with pleasure.