𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Author POV-

Jungkook and Taehyung both could never have been more than happy to welcome another member to their lovely home. And it was none other than a Pomeranian, who was named yeontan. He was the cutest bundle of joy and happiness to their family.

JIwon and jeongin had a lovely childhood, even though both of them faced some bullying in their school years, their fathers had always been there in times of need and comfort.

Jungkook learned how to not be a man full of insecurities but rather be a bold, and confident personality, even though he had that tint of shyness that his dearest tae tae hyungie loved.

"What the fuck-"

"Language!"

Both the males had been arguing over something which was idiotic and childish. But who cares? No one cuz both of them have the same mentality. Well, the younger male was more childish but you won't wanna tell him that if you have a death wish.

"What the FUDGE?"

"What is wrong with you koo?"

"What is wrong with ME? you literally kissed someone else in front of me? The Jeon jungkook? Your future husband?"

"AND IT WAS YEONTAN?"

"I don't care whoever that bitch-"

Jungkook was cut of by a bark from the specified animal and a glare from the older male who just patted his fluff dog's hair gently. Yeontan seemed to relax in his hold, giving a small victory smile to jungkook, atleast what the younger said and a few more scoldings from the older male.

"He's just a dog baby. Oh my- i can't believe you got jealous over him?" Taehyung chuckled as he saw how the younger pouted and turned his back at the latter who just kept smiling at his cute habits.

"I can't believe that dog stole my spot! Only I can sit on his lap. That devil has done some kind of magic on my tae tae hyungie." Jungkook kept mumbling incoherent words which was very much heard by the older because they were on the same bed.

Taehyung slowly put yeontan down on the floor who wiggled his way to his food.

"Baby~" 

He got a cold shoulder instead.

"Bunny~"

"..."

"Kooooo~"

"What now?" Jungkook turned around with red cheeks, completely acting furious, even though that small smile gave it away.

"I'm sorry love. It's my fault hmm? I should not let him sit on the place which belongs to you bun. Forgive your hyungie?" Taehyung consoled with a cute boxy smile and jungkook just rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling soon after.

"I'm sorry too hyungie. It's my fault."

"So it's a 1:1?"

"1:1 it is. What do we say to each other after every fight hyungie?"

"I love you the most bun."

"And I love the MOSTEST"

"is that even a word?"

" Who cares?" Jungkook says and soon turns into a smiling mess as he is gifted small pecks all over his face. Soon their moment gets interrupt by footsteps as they see two cute humans entering the room.

"APPA! I CAN'T FIND MY- oh there you are tannie!!" Jeongin smiled as he saw the fluffball sitting in a corner.

"Tae tae!! Hugs!!" Jiwon lunched forward and Taehyung immeadiately catched her.

"Oh I love this!"

"Count me in!"

.
.
..

Huhhh- this book's finished!! It was a short one. But please stay connected for my next book "hopelessly yours" and until then, I love you guys!! 💕💕